1 Day Zhouzhuang Water Town Tour from Shanghai
Zhouzhuang, one of the most famous water townships in China, is famous for its profound cultural background, the well preserved ancient residential houses, and the beautiful watery views....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001192
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Shanghai-Zhouzhuang-Shanghai
Departure City: Shanghai
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Family Culture
Located at the middle between Shanghai and Suzhou, Zhouzhuang is one of the most famous water townships in China. It has a history of more than 900 years with many houses built in the Ming and Qing Dynasties.
- Appreciate more than 100 classical courtyards.
- Stand on the bridge to have a good view of residences.
- Delve into the local cultural atmosphere here.
- Taste delicious local dishes along Zhenfeng Street.
In the morning, your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel. Then we will head to Zhouzhuang. It will take about one hour.
After arrived Zhouzhuang, you can spend the whole day visiting Zhouzhuang. The route to exlpore is: Zhouzhuang Museum – Milou Tower – Zhenfeng Cultural Street – Fu’an Bridge – Shen House – Zhang House – Two Bridges – Ancient Opera Stage – 1086 Slow Life District. We will have lunch at one of the fancy local restaurants in the town. Just enjoy the beauty along the waterside lanes and around a number of the stone bridges, and the ancient buildings.
After the day tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Shanghai. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.