5 Beijing City Tour
During this 5 Days Beijing City Tour, we will have an exciting hiking experience on Mutianyu Great Wall. We are going to visit the biggest public square in the...
Code of Tour: YCT-BJ068
Length of Travel: 5 Day
Destinations of Tour: Beijing
Departure City: Beijing
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Food Hiking Culture Kungfu History Climbing
During this 5 Days Beijing City Tour, we will have an exciting hiking experience on Mutianyu Great Wall. We are going to visit the biggest public square in the world, enjoy authentic Chinese foods, experience the ancient royal’s life, and enjoy Chinese Kung Fu Show.
- Exciting hiking tour on Mutianyu Great Wall
- Visit the biggest public square in the world
- Enjoy Chinese Kung Fu Show
- Experience the ancient royal’s life
- Enjoy authentic Chinese foods
- Day 1: Arrival Beijing
- Day 2: Beijing City Tour
- Day 3: Beijing City Tour
- Day 4: Beijing City Tour
- Day 5: Departure Beijing
Day 1 Beijing City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities:
Arrival in Beijing, you will met with you tour guide and transferred to your hotel in Beijing.
Day 2 Beijing City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: Tiananmen Square; Forbidden City; Jingshan Park; Drum Tower; Kung Fu Show;
After breakfast, we will first visit Tiananmen Square (40 minutes sightseeing), which is the biggest public square in the world that can hold more than million people.
Then We will cross over the Golden River Bridge to visit the Forbidden City (2 hours sightseeing) and experience the ancient royal’s life here.
Exit Forbidden City, and move on to Jingshan Park (40minutes sightseeing) to have a bird’s view of the entire Forbidden City. Jingshan Park is filled with community activities during sundays, such as tai chi, square dance, and other traditional activities.
Lunch at a nice Cantonese restaurant (la carte lunch).
After lunch, we will visit Shichahai Area (1.5hours sightseeing) behind Beihai Park for Hutong tour. And take a rickshaw going around Shichahai area, visiting a local family in a courtyard. Then climb on the Drum Tower and have a bird’s view of the old Beijing.
Tonight we will appreciate a Kung Fu Show at Red Theatre, that tells a story about Chin Yu entering the monastery and making his way through life to finally becoming the Abbott.
We will transfer back to hotel after the show.
Day 3 Beijing City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: Mutianyu Great Wall; Lama Temple; Nanluoguxiang;
7:00-7:30am, You will be met by your guide and driver at your hotel lobby before proceed to the Great Wall at Mutianyu. 9:30 am, you will arrive the Mutianyu Great Wall, then you can spend about 3 hours wandering around Mutianyu Great Wall. It is very exciting to take the cable car up and down (at your own cost).
Head back to the downtown Beijing.
After lunch, we will visit Lama Temple also called the Yonghe Lamasery, or Yonghegong. It is the most impressive Buddhist temple in the city and best-preserved Lamasery in Beijing.
Then move on to Nanluoguxiang (1 hour sightseeing), which is a hutong has a history of over 700 years.
We will return to the hotel after we finished hutongs and courtyard.
Day 4 Beijing City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: Temple of Heaven; Qianmen Avenue; Summer Palace;
After breakfast, we will first visit the Temple of Heaven (2 hours sightseeing), which was the spot where the Emperor pray for a good harvest. Three blue-tiled cone-shaped roofs of it, already become a worldwide symbol of Beijing.
Then move on to Qianmen Street (40 minutes sightseeing). It is one of the last remnants business centers of old Beijing.
Lunch at Sichuan restaurant (la carte lunch).
After lunch, we will continue to visit Summer Palace (2 hours sightseeing), originally a royal garden and a temporary dwelling palace for emperors of Qing Dynasty.
Back to the hotel after Summer Palace.
Day 5 Departure Beijing:
Sightseeing and Activities:
Hotel & airport transfer.
End of Service
- Meal as listed in the itinerary (Lunch).
- Private land transfer service.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Mineral water
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips to guide and driver as your wish. (Based on the well-done job of the guide and driver).
- Personal expenses.
- Two A la carte lunches (Pay on your own)
- The electrinic car & cable car.
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.
1.Please take Hiking boots, sticks or trekking sticks, backpack, sun-glasses, sunscreen, snacks, camera for this hiking tour.
2. The traveler whose body is not fit for the hiking such as arthritis, heart disease, hypertension, asthma, and the traveler who are drunk are not recommended to take this tour.
3. Don’t take baby less than 3 years old for this tour, and the traveler who are more than 80 years old are not recommended to take this tour.
4. Do not wear short pants.
5. Please go to toilet at the entrance of the wall before the hiking, there is no toilet on the Wall. Please carry toilet paper by yourself always.
6. This tour is not available under the following weather condition: Rain, Snow, Strong Wind, etc.