Beijing accommodation lists the recommended luxury, comfortable, economic and cheap hotels and hostels in Beijing, which can help you stay in Beijing City with great environment and service. In Beijing, the various functional areas are distributed in a rectangular ring, and divided into many different areas. The attractions in Beijing radiate around the Forbidden City, and the subway is cheap and unobstructed and covers most of scenic spots. As the capital of China and an international metropolis, Beijing serves very convenient accommodation for tourists. And also in this reason, there are too many hotels in Beijing to choose from, making people dazzling. In addition, since there is a flag-raising ceremony at Tiananmen square in the early morning, most people choose to stay near Tiananmen square.
Recommended Hotels in Beijing
Some hotels in the downtown and near the famous scenic spots will be listed.
The Best Luxury 5-Star Hotels in Beijing
- Lijingwan International Hotel(丽景湾国际酒店)
Address: No.28, Shilibao Beili, East 4th Ring, Chaoyang District, Beijing北京市朝阳区东四环十里堡北里28号
- Beijing Xinyuan Hotel(京都信苑饭店)
Address: No.6, Shifangyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing北京市海淀区什坊院路6号
- Rylinwon Resort & Spa(北京瑞麟湾温泉度假酒店 )
Address: No.39, Shunping Subordinate Line, Shunyi District, Beijing北京市顺义区顺平辅线39号
- Beijing Wanda Vista Hotel(万达文华酒店)
Address: Wanda Plaza, No.93, Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing北京市朝阳区建国路93号万达广场
- China World Summit Wing Beijing(北京国贸大酒店)
Address: No.1, Jianguomen Outer Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing北京市朝阳区建国门外大街1号
- Hotel New Otani Chang Fu Gong(长富宫饭店)
Address: No.26, Jianguomen Outer Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing北京市朝阳区建国门外大街26号
- The Great Wall Hotel Beijing(长城饭店)
Address: No.10, East 3rd Ring Road North, Chaoyang District, Beijing北京市朝阳区东三环北路10号
The Best Comfortable 4-Star Hotels in Beijing
- Dafang Hotel(大方饭店)
Address: East Side of South Square, West Bus Station, Fengtai District, Beijing北京市丰台区西客站南广场东侧
- Garden Hotel(北京海淀花园饭店)
Address: No.30, Huayuan East Road, Haidian District, Beijing北京市海淀区花园东路30号
- Yuanchenxin International Hotel(元辰鑫国际酒店)
Address: No.12, Yumin Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing北京市朝阳区裕民路12号
- Golden Sun Commercial Hotel(金色夏日商务酒店)
Address: No.85, Xibianmen Inner Avenue, Xicheng District, Beijing北京市西城区西便门内大街85号
- Tiantan Hotel(天坛饭店)
Address: No.1, Tiyuguan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing北京市东城区体育馆路1号
- Guizhou Mansion(贵州大厦)
Address: No.18, Yinghua West Street, Heping West Bridge, Chaoyang District, Beijing北京市朝阳区和平西桥樱花西街18号
- Park Plaza Beijing(北京丽亭酒店)
Address: No.97, Jinbao Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing北京市东城区金宝街97号
The Best Budget 3-Star Hotels in Beijing
- Hepingli Hotel(北京和平里宾馆)
Address: Xinghua Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing北京市东城区兴化路
- Exhibition Centre Hotel(北京展览馆宾馆)
Address: Xizhimen Outer Avenue, Xicheng District, Beijing北京市西城区西直门外大街
- Chongwenmen Hotel(崇文门饭店)
Address: No.2, Chongwenmen West Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing北京市东城区崇文门西大街2号
- Ziyu Hotel(紫玉饭店)
Address: No.55, Zengguang Road, Haidian District, Beijing北京市海淀区增光路55号
- Beijing Jiangsu Plaza(江苏大厦)
Address: No.88, Andingmen Outer Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing北京市东城区安定门外大街丁88号
- Xuanwumen Business Hotel(宣武门商务酒店)
Address: No.24, Xuanwumen East Street, Xicheng District, Beijing北京市西城区宣武门东大街24号
- The Qomolangma Hotel(珠穆朗玛宾馆)
Address: No.149, Gulou West Street, Xicheng District, Beijing北京市西城区鼓楼西大街149号
The Cheapest 2-Star Hotels, Homestays, Inns, Hostels and Guesthouses
- Piao Home Inn(飘home酒店)
Address: No.43, Donganmen Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing北京市东城区东安门大街43号
- Babylon Fashion Hotel(北京巴比伦时尚酒店)
Address: No.3, Tonghui Temple, Haidian South Road, Haidian District, Beijing北京市海淀区海淀南路通惠寺3号
- Donghua Hotel(东华饭店)
Address: No.32, Dengshikou West Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing北京市东城区灯市口西街32号
- Beijing Drum Tower Youth Hostel(鼓韵青年酒店)
Address: No.51, Jiugulou Avenue, Xicheng District, Beijing北京市西城区旧鼓楼大街51号
- Aimu Movie Theme Hotel(影宿电影主题酒店)
Address: No.1, Beiyuan, Xinhua West Street, Tongzhou District, Beijing北京市通州区新华西街北苑1号
- 7 Days Inn(7天酒店)
Address: No.15, Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing北京市朝阳区建国路15号
- Golden Inns(金泰之家酒店)
Address: No.58, Wenhuiyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing北京市海淀区文慧园路58号
Hotels Near Tiananmen Square/Wangfujing
- Capital Hotel(首都宾馆)
Address: No.3, Qianmen East Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing北京市东城区前门东大街3号
- Legendale Hotel Beijing(励骏酒店)
Address: No.90-92, Jinbao Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing北京市东城区金宝街90-92号
- Grand Hyatt Beijing(北京东方君悦大酒店)
Address: No.1, East Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing北京市东城区东长安街1号
Tel: 010-85181234 010-65109000
- Jade Garden Hotel(翠明庄宾馆)
Address: No.1, Nanheyan Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing北京市东城区南河沿大街1号
- North Garden Hotel(北方佳苑饭店)
Address: No.218-1, Wangfujing Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing北京市东城区王府井大街218-1号
- King's Joy Hotel Beijing(北京西华京兆饭店)
Address: No.81, Meishi Street, Xicheng District, Beijing北京市西城区煤市街81号
- Ping An Fu Hotel(平安府宾馆)
Address: 100 Dongsi 10th Alley, Pingan Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing北京市东城区平安大街东四十条100号
Recommended Accommodation Areas
Beijing Railway Station and Jianguomen Area
- Recommended Reason: Beijing railway station, a major transportation hub of Beijing, is located in the busy area of the east second ring road, east of Chang'an street, and on the subway line 2. It has convenient transportation and is very close to many scenic spots. For tourists who have just arrived in Beijing or are about to leave Beijing, or want to take the old and children with them to watch the national flag raising, it is a perfect location.
- Nearby Attractions: Tian'anmen Square, The Palace Museum, Chairman Mao Memorial Hall, Monument to the People's Heroes, National Museum of China, Ancient Observatory, City Wall Site Park, History Museum, Natural History Museum, Zhongshan Park, Wangfujing, Dongdan.
- Transportation: No.673 and No. 9 buses near Beijing railway station, or subway line 2 will take you to Tian'anmen square, the Forbidden City, chairman MAO's memorial hall, the monument to the people's heroes, the national museum of China, Ji Shui Tan(Puddle of Accumulated Water) and Yonghe Lamasery.
- Recommended Hotels: Beijing International Hotel and Beijing JW Marriott Hotel
Beijing West Railway Station and Lize Business District
- Recommended Reason: Beijing west railway station, another core transportation hub for visitors to and from Beijing, is located on the west third ring road, which echoes the old CCTV and the military museum. With convenient transportation and abundant delicious food, it is the first choice for tourists to arrive and leave Beijing.
- Nearby Attractions: Yuyuantan park, military museum, China millennium monument, dream of red mansions grand view garden, Tian'anmen square, the palace museum, Jingshan park, Beihai, South Luogu Lane, Yandai Xiejie street.
- Transportation: From Beijing west railway station, you can take No.122 bus to the grand view garden scenic area, No.67 or No.9 bus to Tian'anmen square, No.109 or No.42 to South Luogu Lane, and No.109 to Beihai. Subway line 9 goes through Beijing west railway station. You can take subway line 9 to the military museum, and subway line 9 ends at the national library.
- Recommended Hotels: Beijing Bao Lin Xuan International Hotel and Beijing Jingduguilong Hotel.
- Recommended Reason: This area is the core of Beijing's central business district, with many star-rated hotels, high-grade accommodation, superior environment and convenient transportation. There are many subway lines and bus lines going through. In addition, here also gathered the famous international trade shopping center, Xintiandi commercial city, etc., convenient for shopping. For those who travel to Beijing on business, this area is the first choice.
- Nearby Attractions: Tiananmen Square, The Palace Museum, Chairman Mao's Memorial Hall, Monument to People's Heroes, National Museum of China, Houhai Park, Beijing Happy Valley, Zhongshan Park.
- Transportation: There are subway line 1 and line 10. You can take line 1 to Tiananmen square and the Forbidden City, and take line 10 to the bird's nest, water cube and Olympic park, taking about 20 or 30 minutes to get there. You can also take bus No.9, No.619 and No.805 to Beijing railway station, about 20 minutes journey.
- Recommended Hotels: China World Hotel and Hotel Jen Beijing(北京新国贸饭店)
- Recommended Reason: This is a commercial street that integrates commerce and entertainment. It can be said that there are everything to eat, drink and have fun, with unique fashion and modern atmosphere. It is a street that food lovers cannot miss.
- Nearby Attractions: The Palace Museum, Tian'anmen Square, Chairman Mao's Memorial Hall, Monument to People's Heroes, National Museum of China, Zhongshan Park, Beihai Park, National Grand Theater.
- Transportation: Take subway line 1, about 30 minutes, you can arrive at Tian'anmen square, the Forbidden City, Zhongshan park, or take bus No.332, No.22, etc. You can take No.109, No.14 bus or subway line 4 transferring to line 6 to Beihai park.
- Recommended Hotels: The Westin Beijing Financial Street and JW Marriott Hotel.
- Recommended Reason: It is close to Yansha business district and Chaoyang business district with developed commerce and important geographical location. Worker's Stadium is an important large sports venue in the east. It must be said that Worker's Stadium is a place where every singer's dream comes true. It regularly hosts major events and entertainment concerts and attracts visitors from all over the country. As a transportation hub, Dongzhimen can also realize multiple three-dimensional traffic transfer, and enter and exit the business district unimpeded and convenient.
- Nearby Attractions: Worker's Stadium, Yonghe Lamasery, Confucian temple and Guozijian, Ditan Park, Sanlitun
- Transportation: From Dongzhimen subway station, you can take subway line 2 to Yonghe Lamasery. It only takes 7 minutes. Then you can walk to Wudaoying Hutong, Confucian temple and Guozijian. You can also take the subway line 2 from Dongzhimen station to worker's stadium, about 20 minutes, or take the No.515, No.3 bus, about half an hour.
- Recommended Hotels: Sweetome Vacation Rentals (The Lama Temple Hongyunge) and Ji Hotel (Beijing Dongzhimen).
Sanlitun and Yansha Business District
- Recommended Reason: Sanlitun is located in the central and western part of Chaoyang district, Beijing. It got the name because it is three kilometers away from the inner city. It is only more than 20 kilometers away from the capital international airport. Here, from fashionable brand to the luxury shopping shop, from ordinary snacks to luxury dining, from the slow rhythm of the coffee to the merry and lively bar, can meet all your needs.
- Nearby Attractions: Red Scarf Park, China International Exhibition Center, Houhai Park, the Palace Museum, Tian'anmen Square, Chaoyang Park, Tuanjiehu Park, Sanlitun Bar Street.
- Transportation: The Tuanjiehu station of subway line 10 and the Dongsishitiao station of subway line 2 are both located near Sanlitun, which is not too far from Beijing capital international airport. You can take subway line 10 from Tuanjiehu station to Sanyuanqiao station, and then take the airport line to reach the airport, which takes about an hour.
- Recommended Hotels: Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast and Sanlitun Youth Hostel.
Beijing North Railway Station and Xizhimen
- Recommended Reason: Xizhimen is very close to Beijing north railway station, only about 2 kilometers away, and the traffic is very convenient. Xizhimen bridge is a transportation hub connecting the west with the north and Changan street. There are many tourist attractions nearby.
- Nearby Attractions: Beijing Zoo, Purple Bamboo Park, Capital Museum, Houhai Park, The Palace Museum, Tian'anmen Square, Yuyuantan Park.
- Transportation: Subway line 2, line 4 and line 13 can be transferred at Xizhimen station to Beijing zoo.
- Recommended Hotels: Hotel Nikko New Century Beijing, Lejia Service Apartment (Beijing Xizhimen) and Beijing Heyuan International Youth Hostel.
Zhongguancun and Wudaokou Area
- Recommended Reason: Located in Haidian district, northwest of Beijing city, Zhongguancun is surrounded by many colleges and universities and IT enterprises. It has become an important distribution center for computer research and production in Asia, especially for wholesale and retail, and is known as "China's silicon valley". Besides Wangjing, Wudaokou is another place where Koreans gather, so there are many Korean food nearby.
- Nearby Attractions: The Old Summer Palace, Beijing University, Tsinghua University, Summer Palace, Haidian Park
- Transportation: There are Wudaokou station of subway line 13 and Zhongguancun station of subway line 4. You can take subway line 4 or No.332 and No.584 buses to reach the Summer Palace. You can also take subway line 4 or bus No.18 to reach the old summer palace scenic spot.
- Recommended Hotels: Four Points by Sheraton Beijing and Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun.