1 Days Xinjiang Heaven Lake Tour
Tianshan Tianchi is located in fukang city, changji hui autonomous prefecture, xinjiang uygur autonomous region, 37 kilometers away from fukang city and 97 kilometers away from the capital urumqi,...
Code of Tour: CDT0000000800
Length of Travel: No Data
Destinations of Tour:
Departure City: Urumqi
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Landscape
Tianshan Tianchi is located in fukang city, changji hui autonomous prefecture, xinjiang uygur autonomous region, 37 kilometers away from fukang city and 97 kilometers away from the capital urumqi, and is located on the mountainside of bogda peak, the highest peak in the eastern section of tianshan mountain, with an altitude of 1928 meters. This tour will show you an amazing landscape of the Lake on the Heaven.
- Take a cruise on the lake.
- Have a pleasant stroll around the lake.
- Visit well-knwon International Grand Bazaar.
- Day 1: Urumqi – Heavenly Lake – Urumqi
Day 1 Urumqi – Heavenly Lake – Urumqi
Sightseeing and Activities: Heavenly Lake, International Grand Bazaar
Pick up from your hotel in Urumqi, then head to Heavenly Lake, which is about 98 km in the northeast of Urumqi city center. The Heavenly Lake is located north of the highest peak – Bogda Peak, an ever snowcapped peak on the east of Tianshan Mountains.
Heavenly LakeThe Heavenly Lake is 1,900 meters above sea level and as deep as 90 meters. The crystal-clear lake water is made up of melted ice and snow. The lake is like a big mirror reflecting the snow-white peak and emerald-green spruce trees.
You are arranged to cruise on the lake and a pleasant stroll around the lake after boating.
After visiting the Heavenly Lake, you are returned to the city of Urumqi and start your exploration of Grand Bazaar. It is also known as International Grand Bazaar, an Islamic bazaar in Urumqi. It is the largest bazaar in the world by scale, combining Islamic culture, architecture, ethnic commerce, tourism and entertainment.
In the international bazaar, there are all kinds of shops, as well as food plaza, theatre and churches.
At the end of your day tour, you are transferred back to your hotel in Urumqi.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.