1 Day Yongding Hakka Tulou Tour
During this Fujian Tulou tour, we will head to visit Chengqilou and Chuxi Tulou Cluster. What's more, we can enjoy a local hakka lunch....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001016
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Xiamen-Yongding-Xiamen
Departure City: Fujian Tulou
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Culture History Landscape
Fujian Tulou has been variously called “Hakka tulou”, “earth dwelling” or “round stronghouse”. It is a traditional communal Hakka people residence and unique earthen building found in Fujian province. It was included on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2008. During this Fujian Tulou tour, we will head to visit Chengqilou and Chuxi Tulou Cluster. What’s more, we can enjoy a local hakka lunch.
- Visit a massive round tulou – Chengqilou.
- Enjoy a local hakka lunch.
- Visit Chuxi Tulou Cluster with breathtaking surrounding sceneries.
In the morning, our tour guide will pick you up from hotel and drive about 3 hours to Gaobei Village in Yongding. Visit Chengqilou first, built in 1709, which is a massive round tulou with four concentric rings surrounding an ancestral hall at the center, four storeys and 72 rooms on each level.
Then drive about 20 minutes to Chuxi and have a hakka lunch. Continue the tour to Chuxi Tulou Cluster. It is a group of earthen structures or “tulou” dating to the Ming Dynasty, embraced by green rolling hills and a winding stream named Peach Blossom Stream.
After the tour, transferred back to Xiamen and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.