1 Day Wuyishan Tour to Xiamei Ancient Village and Nine Bend Stream
Join this Wuyishan day tour to exlpore Xiamei Ancient Village, Wuyi Palace and ancient Song Street. Besides, you can take a bamboo rafting and have a local lunch....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001017
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Wuyishan
Departure City: Wuyishan
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture Sunset Landscape Tea
Want to explore Wuyishan but time is limited? Join this Wuyishan day tour to exlpore Xiamei Ancient Village, Wuyi Palace and ancient Song Street. Besides, you can take a bamboo rafting and have a local lunch.
- Visit Xiamei Ancient Village – one part of the Wuyi World culture heritage.
- Take a bamboo raft floating down the Jiuqu (Nine twists) Stream.
- Learn the local life and culture 800 years ago.
In the morning, our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and start today’s tour with Xiamei Ancient Village, one part of the Wuyi World culture heritage. It is a quiet place with Well-preserved ancient buildings featuring delicate carvings, also the starting point of Ancient Tea Road.
After lunch, take a bamboo raft floating down the Jiuqu (Nine twists) Stream and then visit Wuyi Palace and ancient Song Street. Built in the Tianbao years (742-755), Wuyi Palace is the oldest Taoist palace in the Wuyi Mountains. The 300 meter long ancient Song Street represents the life and culture dating back to 800 years.
After the tour, transferred back to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.