1 Day Yichang City Tour to Yichang Museum, Yiling Square and Sanyou Cave
Known as the “world hydropower capital”, Yichang is the site of the three gorges dam, gezhouba and other important strategic facilities. It boasts beautiful scenery and is famous for three gorges tourism. Through this Yichang short stay tour, you will know more about Yichang city through visiting the must-see attractions: Yichang Museum, Yiling Square and Sanyou Cave.
- Yiling Square: Visit the largest green square in Yichang City.
- Yichang Museum: Learn more Yangtze River Three Gorges culture.
- Sanyou Cave: Appreciate the Xiling Gorge scenery.
Upon your arrival, met by the tour guide and start today’s tour with Yiling Square. Located in the bustling commercial center of Yinchang City, it is honored to be the largest green square in Yichang City, which integrates leisure, ornamental, entertainment, and exercise as a whole.
Then we will continue the visit to Yichang Museum. As the former Museum of Yichang District established in April 1980, it has more than 30, 000 cultural relics, including 17,035 cultural relics which unearthed in Three Gorges, Yichang area, such as pottery, bronze ware, jade ware, gold ware, wood lacquer ware, calligraphy and painting.
Later move on to Sanyou Cave (Cave of Three Travelers), a huge cave on the cliff of the northern peak in Xiling Mountain, which is one of the best natural sites to visit when traveling and exploring the Three Gorges area.
After the tour, transferred back to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.