1 Day Anshun Tour from Guiyang
Guizhou has amazing kast landscape to explore, during this tour, we will visit two of the country’s largest and most spectacular natural features around Anshun– Huangguoshu waterfall and Dragon Palace Cave.
- Marvel at the magnificent Huangguoshu Waterfall.
- Vist the spectacular cave – Dragon Palace Cave.
Day 1 Guiyang – Anshun – Guiyang
Sightseeing and Activities: Huangguoshu Waterfall, Tianxingqiao Scenic Spot, Dragon Palace Cave
In the early morning, your driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel in Guiyang, then drive about 2.5 hours to Huangguoshu Waterfall, which is one of the largest waterfalls in China and East Asia located on the Baishui River in Anshun. The main waterfall is 67 m high and 83.3 m wide and a 134-meter-long curtain cave lies secretly behind the main fall.
After lunch, visit Tianxingqiao Scenic Spot. It is featured various grotesque limestone formations, caves, waterfalls, forest, lakes and ‘Heavenly Star Bridge’.
visit Dragon Palace Cave, which is famous for over 90 fabulous caves and uncountable amazing waterfalls inside. With its grotesque structure, it presents colorful scenery of underground wind tunnel which can be toured by boat.
After the tour, be escorted back to your hotel in Guiyang, service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.