4 Days Guiyang Tour with Huangguoshu Waterfall
Guizhou has amazing kast landscape to explore, but also many ethnic villages for travelers to discovery. ...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001053
Length of Travel: 4 Day
Destinations of Tour: Guiyang-Anshun-Guiyang
Departure City: Guiyang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Minority Landscape
Guizhou has amazing kast landscape to explore, but also many ethnic villages for travelers to discovery. The province has two of the country’s largest and most spectacular natural features around Guiyang – Huangguoshu waterfall and Dragon Palace Cave.
- Marvel at the magnificent Huangguoshu Waterfall.
- Explore the life and culture of Tunbao people in Tianlong.
- Vist the spectacular cave – Dragon Palace Cave.
- Day 1: Guiyang Arrival
- Day 2: Guiyang – Anshun
- Day 3: Anshun – Guiyang
- Day 4: Guiyang Departure
Day 1 Guiyang Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Jiaxiu Pavillion, Qingyan Ancient Town
Upon your arrival, tour guide will pick you up from airport or train station and then transfer to your hotel in Guiyang city. Have a little bit rest and head to visit Jiaxiu Pavillion, the landmark of Guiyang. It offers stunning panoramic view of the surroundings.
Then we will visit Qingyan Ancient Town, which is a famous historical and cultural towns in Guizhou Province, formed in the Hongwu years Ming dynasty.
Day 2 Guiyang – Anshun
Sightseeing and Activities: Huangguoshu Waterfall, Tianxingqiao Scenic Spot
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Have the breakfast at hotel, then drive about 2.5 hours to Huangguoshu Waterfall, which is one of the largest waterfalls in China and East Asia located on the Baishui River in Anshun. The main waterfall is 67 m high and 83.3 m wide and a 134-meter-long curtain cave lies secretly behind the main fall.
After lunch, visit Tianxingqiao Scenic Spot. It is featured various grotesque limestone formations, caves, waterfalls, forest, lakes and ‘Heavenly Star Bridge’.
After the tour, check in the hotel in Anshun.
Day 3 Anshun – Guiyang
Sightseeing and Activities: Dragon Palace Cave, Tunbao Village
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today we will visit Dragon Palace Cave, which is famous for over 90 fabulous caves and uncountable amazing waterfalls inside. With its grotesque structure, it presents colorful scenery of underground wind tunnel which can be toured by boat.
Afterwards, visit the Tunbao Village in Tianlong. Tianlong Village is one of these ancient Tun-Bao settlements built during the reign of Emperor Hongwu by the descendants of the soldiers of the expeditionary troops of the Ming Dynasty.
After the tour, drive back to Guiyang city for overnight.
Day 4 Guiyang Departure
Sightseeing and Activities:
Explore the city at leisure until being transferred to the airport for your flight.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.