2 Days Chengdu Classic Tour with Jinli Street and Chengdu Panda Base
This classic tour is perfect for the ones who stopover or only have a short stay in Chengdu. You will take an impressive trip to the famous Jinli...
Code of Tour: CDT0000000912
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Chengdu
Departure City: Chengdu
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Panda Culture History
Chengdu is so large and diverse abounding with options. This classic tour is perfect for the ones who stopover or only have a short stay in Chengdu. You will take an impressive trip to the famous Jinli Old Street, which is full of delicious local snacks, delicate artifacts, interesting folk shows, and other activities. Giant Panda Breeding Research Base is the most important panda scientific research center in the world with more than 100 giant pandas, where you could have fun with cute pandas.
- Experience traditional Chengdu life in Jinli Old Street and appreciate the elegant style of its architectures.
- See the daily life of the cute pandas and get close to the lovely creatures.
- Day 1: Chengdu Airport – Jinli Ancient Street
- Day 2: Chengdu Panda Base – Chengdu Airport
Day 1: Chengdu Airport – Jinli old street
Sightseeing and Activities: Jinli old street
Upon your arrival at the Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, our tour guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel in Chengdu downtown. After a short break, we will visit the Jinli old street, one of the oldest streets to appreciate the local snacks and artifacts. The elegant style of the architectures tells you what Sichuan looks like during the Qing Dynasty. After tour, be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 2: Chengdu Panda Base – Chengdu Airport
Sightseeing and Activities: Chengdu Panda Base
Accommodation: No Hotels
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, our guide & driver will pick you up from your hotel, and drive to Chengdu Panda Base in the suburb, where you can take a close look at the lovely pandas of different ages eating bamboos, playing with each other, tumbling, climbing trees, etc.
Also you can take pictures for them. Don’t miss the chance to watch female pandas nursing their cubs in the nursery rooms. There is also an informative Panda Museum that lets you learn more about the scientific facts about Giant Pandas. In addition, it is very pleasant to walk in the wide garden of bamboo.
According to your flight departing time, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to your next destination.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.