1 Day Beijing Group Tour with Giant Panda, Hutong, Lama Temple and the Bird’s Nest
In this 1 day Beijing group tour, we will visit Lama Temple which is a combination of both Han Chinese and Tibetan styles, explore the Imperial Garden and get...
Code of Tour: YCT-BJ077
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Beijing
Departure City: Beijing
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Group
Features of Tour: Panda Culture History
In this 1 day Beijing group tour, we will visit Lama Temple which is a combination of both Han Chinese and Tibetan styles, explore the Imperial Garden and get a full view of the Forbidden City, have a close encounter with adorable panda, and experience Old Beijing cultures in different Hutongs.
- Experience Old Beijing cultures in different Hutongs.
- Explore the Imperial Garden, and get a full view of the Forbidden City.
- Have a Close Encounter with Adorable Panda.
- Visit Lama Temple which is a combination of both Han Chinese and Tibetan styles.
Day 1 Beijing City Tour
Sightseeing and Activities: Panda Hall in Beijing Zoo; Lama Temple Yonghegong; Hutongs; Jingshan park; Olympic Stadiums
In the morning, our tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point between 7:30am and 8:30am, and then drive to Panda Hall in Beijing Zoo (40 Mins Sightseeing) to get close with these adorable creatures. Then, we will visit Lama Temple Yonghegong(1 Hrs Sightseeing). After that we will ride a rickshaw in Shichahai to explore Old Beijing cultures in different Hutongs. And we will have lunch at a local family around these Hutongs.
After lunch, we will go to the Jingshan park (40 Mins Sightseeing), which is a former imperial garden. Mid summit of Jingshan is the highest point in Beijing. On the peak, you can get a clear view of entire Forbidden City. On the way back to the hotel, we will have a quick exterior visit of the Olympic Stadiums– Bird’s Nest and Water Cube.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary (Lunch).
- Sharing air-conditioned vehicle for all the land transfer.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide service.
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Tiping to guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- The electrinic car & cable car.