1 Day Xian Panda Tour to Louguantai Wild Animal Breeding And Protection Center
The Louguantai Wild Animal Breeding and Protection Center is located in Zhouzhi County within Xi’an City. It covers more than 14 hectares of land, though expansion is ongoing. Once it’s completed the facility should have grown to 200 hectares.
- Visit wild Wild Animals Breeding and Protection Center.
- From the center, you can drop by a temple that is only a few minutes of walk.
Sightseeing and Activities: Louguantai Wild Animal Breeding And Protection Center
In the morning, you will meet your tour guide at Nanguan Bus Station. The best way to visit the center is through a tourist bus. Because it is small, you can complete the entire tour for only a few hours. That’s why it’s often part of a half- or full-day tour when in Xi’an. Parents are encouraged to bring along their children. If you don’t want to pay for tours, you can just take a sightseeing bus at Nanguan.
It’s also possible to visit the park during the winters, where you can see some of the pandas enclosed in cages with heaters. The center has more than 7 pandas, and most of them are in the garden where they can play and eat; it’s at the back of the facility.
From the center, you can drop by a temple that is only a few minutes of walk. It’s called Lou Guan Tai, founded by Lao Zi who created the Dao De Jing.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.