3 Days Inner Mongolia Grassland & Desert Tour with Mausoleum of Genghis Khan
The Mausoleum of Genghis Khan, is a temple dedicated to Genghis Khan, where he is worshipped as ancestor, dynastic founder, and deity. During this 3 days Inner Mongolia, you can learn some Mongolian culture at the Xilamuren grassland, enjoy the desert entertainment at Whishtling Dune Bay, and then move on to Ordos to visit the Mausoleum of Genghis Khan.
- Learn some Mongolian culture at the Xilamuren Grassland.
- Enjoy the desert entertainment at Whishtling Dune Bay.
- Visit the Mausoleum of Genghis Khan – the largest themed scenic spot about the Gen Gi Khan culture and Mongolia culture.
- Day 1: Hohhot – Xilamuren Grassland
- Day 2: Xilamuren Grassland – Whishtling Dune Bay – Ordos
- Day 3: Ordos – Mausoleum of Genghis Khan – Hohhot
Day 1 Hohhot – Xilamuren Grassland
Sightseeing and Activities: Xilamuren grassland, welcome ceremony, bonfire party
Accommodation: Mongolian yurt
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Morning, local guide will meet you at Hohhot hotel and then depart for Xilamuren grassland. There will be a small welcome ceremony when you arrive. Then have some grassland entertainment(optional, cost self-care).
In the evening, enjoy the monglian banquet – zhama banquet for dinner. Zhama banquet(individual serving) is the first Palace Banquet of the Imperial Palace in Mongolia. Dine in Mongolia’s aristocratic dress, and there are singing and dancing performances during the dinner to show the folk culture of the Mongolian nationality.
You also can join the bonfire party after dinner. Stay overnight at Mongolian yurt.
Day 2 Xilamuren Grassland – Whishtling Dune Bay – Ordos
Sightseeing and Activities: the Whishtling Dune Bay
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After the grassland breakfast, move on to the Dalate Qi, the Whishtling Dune Bay will be arranged after local lunch. Enjoy the desert entertainment after arrival (optional, cost self-care). Then drive to Ordos and check in local hotel.
Day 3 Ordos – Kangbashen – Mausoleum of Genghis Khan – Hohhot
Sightseeing and Activities: Mongolia chess square, the Plaza of the Asian Art Center, Mausoleum of Genghis Khan
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast at hotel, go to Kangbashi, the first China 4A city resort, to see the Mongolia chess square and the Plaza of the Asian Art Center. Then move on to the 5A scenic area – Mausoleum of Genghis Khan, the world’s largest themed scenic spot about the Gen Gi Khan culture and Mongolia culture. Visit the magnificent Gate, Mongolia Museum of history and culture, etc.
Return to Hohhot and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.