4 Days Xilinglo Glassland and Shangdu Mongolia Culture Tour from Beijing
During this tour, we will enjoy the scenery of Xilinglo Glassland and also experience the Shangdu Mongolia Culture....
Code of Tour: CDT0000000981
Length of Travel: 4 Day
Destinations of Tour: Beijing, Taipusi Qi, Zhenglan Qi, Xanadu and Duolun
Departure City: Xilingol
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Family Landscape
Covering more than 10,786 square kilometers, Xilingol Grassland is considered one of the world-famous grasslands, and also one of the main natural pasture of Inner Mongolian Grassland. During this tour, we will enjoy the grassland scenery and experience the Shangdu Mongolia Culture.
- Enjoy the grassland scenery of Xilingol Grassland – one of the five largest natural pastures in the world.
- Experience the Shangdu Mongolia Culture.
- Day 1: Beijing – Duolun
- Day 2: Duolun – Dolon-nuur Lake – Taipusi Qi
- Day 3: Taipusi Qi – Duolun
- Day 4: Duolun – Beijing
Day 1 Beijing – Duolun
Sightseeing and Activities: the Site of the Yuan Dynasty Upper Capital, Jinlianchuan Prairie, Shangdu Museum
In the early morning, picked up by tour guide and transferred to Duolun County, Xilin Gol League. It is about 400km.
Upon arrival, continue drive to visit the Site of the Yuan Dynasty Upper Capital. In 1256, the capital of the largest imperial Yuan dynasty, was established at Plain Blue Banner (Zhenglan Qi).
Enjoy Jinlianchuan Prairie (part of the world famous Xilingol Grassland), the most beautiful grassland in Inner Mongolia with many flowers all around.
The last stop is Shangdu Museum, the biggest private-sponsored museum in Inner Mongolia. There are over 60,000 pieces of artifacts, among which many are unearthed from the Site of Xanadu.
Day 2 Duolun – Dolon-nuur Lake – Taipusi Qi
Sightseeing and Activities: Dolon-nuur Lake, Taipusi Qi, Gongbaolage Grassland
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, we will head to Dolon-nuur Lake, a placid grassland lake. Then move on to Taipusi Qi, the site of the famous former Royal Racecourse. Visit Gongbaolage Grassland, part of the world famous Xilingol Grassland and expereience local featured activities.
In the afternoon, watch the wrestling and horse racing performances.
Day 3 Taipusi Qi – Duolun
Sightseeing and Activities: Huizong Temple, Shanxi Guild Hall
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, head to visit Huizong Temple. Originally built by the Kangxi emperor in 1711, the temple was staffed by monks from the 120 banners of Mongolia.
Then move on to Shanxi Guild Hall, formerly known as a place used for the gathering and entertainment of merchants.
Day 4 Duolun – Beijing
Sightseeing and Activities:
In the morning, drive back to Beijing and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.