4 Days Ningxia Tour to Yinchuan & Zhongwei
Zhongwei is a relaxed city in West China. With 3000 years history, it is located in inland China close to desert, with Shapotou as the highlight....
Code of Tour: CDT0000000980
Length of Travel: 4 Day
Destinations of Tour: Yinchuan-Zhongwei-Yinchuan
Departure City: Yinchuan
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Culture History
Zhongwei is a relaxed city in West China. With 3000 years history, it is located in inland China close to desert, with Shapotou as the highlight. It is about 3 hours’ drive from Yinchuan to Zhongwei. During the tour, you can enjoy the highlights of both Yinchuan and Zhouwei.
- Enjoy the spectacular desert of Shapotou Scenic Spot.
- Visit Western Xia Tombs which consist of 9 imperial mausoleums and 250 tombs of others.
- Visit Nanguan Mosque which has a high status among the Hui people.
- Day 1: Yinchuan Arrival
- Day 2: Yinchuan
- Day 3: Yinchuan – Zhongwei
- Day 4: Zhongwei – Yinchuan
Day 1 Yinchuan Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities:
Upon your arrival, tour guide will pick you up and then transfer to your hotel in Yinchuan city. It was once the capital of the Western Xia Empire. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Yinchuan
Sightseeing and Activities: Sand Lake, Western Xia Mausoleum, Western Xia Film and Television City
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Morning head to the Sand Lake, covering more than 80 square kilometers, which is composed of sands, water and hills. Then continue to visit Western Xia Mausoleum. It consists of 9 imperial mausoleums and 250 tombs of others. The mausoleums hold the remains of the imperial leaders of the Western Xia Dynasty.
Afterwards visit the Western Xia Film and Television City. In ancient times, it was a barracks from Qing Dynasty soldiers and served that function for over 500 years. Through the visit, learn how Chinese movies are made and why they have received great prizes at both domestic and international film festivals.
Then, drive back to Yinchuan.
Day 3 Yinchuan – Zhongwei
Sightseeing and Activities: 108 Pagodas, Shapotou Scenic Spot
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Today drive from Yinchuan to Zhongwei. Visit 108 Pagodas on the way, which are bulit at the side of Huang He River in Qingtongxia city. After Zhongwei arrival, enjoy the spectacular desert of Shapotou Scenic Spot. Located in the southeastern line of Tengger Desert, it has earned the nickname, “Capital of the World of Deserts”. Have a camel riding or sand rafting if you like(at your own expense).
Camp in desert for overnight.
Day 4 Zhongwei – Yinchuan
Sightseeing and Activities: Nanguan Mosque, Haibao Pagoda, Ningxia Museum
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Morning drive back to Yinchuan. Then head to visit Nanguan Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in Ningxia province and was built in Yuan Dynasty. Then continue the tour to Haibao Pagoda. With a history of over 1500 years, Haibao Pagoda is one of the eight highlights in Ningxia and on the list of the sixteen famous pagodas in China.
Afterwards move on to Ningxia Museum, which is a comprehensive historical museum in Ningxia province with a collection of cultural relics about the Historical Relics of Ningxia.
Then transferred to Yinchuan airport or train station for your next destination.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.