4 Days Xishuangbanna Classic Tour with Wangtianshu Air Corridor
Located at the extreme south of Yunnan, Xishuangbanna is noted for its distinct culture. It holds China’s faunal and floral species, and it sometimes better known as natural “kingdom...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001268
Length of Travel: 4 Day
Destinations of Tour: Jinghong-Mengla-Jinghong
Departure City: Jinghong
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Nature Minority Landscape Winter
Located at the extreme south of Yunnan, Xishuangbanna is noted for its distinct culture. It holds China’s faunal and floral species, and it sometimes better known as natural “kingdom of plants” and “kingdom of animals”. During this tour, we will visit Ganlanba, Menglun Tropical Botanical Garden, Wangtianshu Scenic Area and Wild Elephant Valley.
- The largest tropical botanical garden in China: Menglun Tropical Botanical Garden.
- Wangtianshu Air Corridor in Wangtianshu Scenic Area.
- The “kingdom of elephants” – Wild Elephant Valley.
- Day 1: Jinghong Arrival
- Day 2: Jinghong – Mengla
- Day 3: Mengla – Jinghong
- Day 4: Jinghong Departure
Day 1 Jinghong Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities:
Welcome to the capital of Xishuangbanna Dai Autonomous Prefecture of Yunnan Province. Airport-hotel transfer in Jinghong city.
Day 2 Jinghong – Mengla
Sightseeing and Activities: Ganlanba Morning bazaar, Menglun Tropical Botanical Garden
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, drive to Galanba and visit Ganlanba Morning bazaar where some ethnic people wear their colorful costume in the market. Galanba is a small town with typical Dai bamboo cabins, Dai ethnic villages, tropical plants, etc.
After lunch, step cross a suspension bridge to visit Menglun Tropical Botanical Garden, the largest tropical botanical garden in China. Drive to Mengla Town in the late afternoon.
Day 3 Mengla – Jinghong
Sightseeing and Activities: Wangtianshu Scenic Area
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today, have another unforgettable experience to enjoy the natural scenery at Wangtianshu Scenic Area in Mengla. There is an Air Corridor about one kilometer long on the “looking up to the sky tree (Wang Tian Shu)”. Then Drive back to Jinghong.
Day 4 Jinghong Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Wild Elephant Valley
Visit Wild Elephant Valley. The wild elephants of Xishuangbanna mainly live in the Wild Elephants Valley (yexiang gu), which is located at the juncture of the western and eastern part of the Menyang natural reserve. In the valley, there is an observation tower, especially built for tourists. There are currently 300 elephants living in the dense forest in Xishuangbanna, known locally as the “kingdom of elephants”.
After the visit, escorted to the airport for your departure flight.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.