1 Day Xiamen City & Gulang Yu Island Tour
During the one day Fujian tour, you will have the chance to visit the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site - Gulangyu Island, and the South Putuo Temple and Eighth...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001006
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Xiamen
Departure City: Xiamen
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Culture History Landscape
Gulangyu is a major domestic tourist destination with more than 10 million visitors per year. In 2017, it was included on the list of UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. It is renowned for its beaches, winding lanes and varied architecture.
- Take a peaceful walk and appreciate various old buildings in Gulangyu.
- Appreciate the music and piano on the island.
- Visit South Putuo Temple and Eighth Seafood Market in Xiamen.
In the morning, our tour guide will pick you up from hotel and then transfer you to the ferry. Take a 20-minute boat trip to Gulangyu Island and start today’s tour. Gulangyu Island is a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site included in 2017, renowned for its beaches, winding lanes and varied architecture.
On the island, we will visit Hi Heaven to enjoy the South Music performance and Puppet Show, which is the largest old villa on the island. Then move on to Shuzhuang Garden and Piano Museum. Gulangyu hosts China’s only piano museum and was given the nickname of “Piano Island” or “The Island of Music”. Then transferred back to Xiamen.
After lunch, head to visit South Putuo Temple, a famous Buddhist temple founded in the Tang Dynasty. It is so named because it is south of the Buddhist holy site Mount Putuo in Zhejiang Province. After that, continue today’s tour to the famous fish market – Eighth Seafood Market.
Then transferred back to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.