6 Days Kunming – Dali – Lijiang – Shangri-La Group Tour
Yunnan province enjoys the breath-taking landscape and unique ethnic culture. The six-day group tour will take you to discover the natural beauty of Yunnan such as Stone Forest, Erhai Lake, Shangri-La; explore the ethnic groups such as Yi, Bai, Naxi, Tibetan; and also visit the must-see attractions to learn more about the local history and culture.
- Discover the natural beauty of Yunnan: Stone Forest, Erhai Lake, Shangri-La, etc.
- Explore the ethnic groups in Yunnan: Yi, Bai, Naxi, Tibetan, etc.
- Visit the must-see attractions to learn more about the local history and culture.
Departure Dates in 2018: Friday
- Jun: 23
- Jul: 14, 28
- Aug: 4, 11, 18, 25
- Sep: 8, 15, 22
- Oct: 6, 13, 20, 27
- Nov: 3, 10, 17, 24
- Dec: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Day 1: Kunming – Dali
- Day 2: Dali
- Day 3: Dali – Lijiang
- Day 4: Lijiang
- Day 5: Lijiang – Shangri-La
- Day 6: Shangri-La Departure
Day 1 Kunming – Dali
Sightseeing and Activities: Stone Forest, Birds and Flowers Market, the Green Lake Park
Accommodation: overnight train
Meet your tour guide and driver at Jinma Biji Archway at 09:00 am and then drive about 85km to the Stone Forest.
In the afternoon, drive back to Kunming and visit Birds and Flowers Market. Then stroll around the Green Lake Park, and enjoy local dancing and music.
In the evening, transfer to Kunming Railway Station for the overnight train to Dali(Reference train No.: K9626 23:30-06:42+1, soft sleeper(four-berth compartment).
Day 2 Dali
Sightseeing and Activities: Xizhou morning market, Zhoucheng Village, Erhai Lake cruise, Three Pagodas
Accommodation: Taiheju Hotel
Arrive at Dali Railway Station in the early morning. Meet your local tour guide & driver and transfer to Taiheju Hotel for breakfast and the luggage settlement. Then head to visit Xizhou morning market and Zhoucheng Village.
Day 3 Dali – Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities: Dali Old Town, Black Dragon Pool, Lijiang Old Town, Baisha Old Town
Accommodation: Baisha Holiday Resort
In the morning, explore Dali Old Town including the Foreigner Street, the Ancient City Wall of Dali and The Gate Tower.
Day 4 Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities:Baisha Murals, Yuhu Village and Former Residence of Joseph Rock, Mufu Palace, Wangu Tower
Accommodation: Baisha Holiday Resort
This morning, walk to visit Baisha Murals. Then pay a visit to Yuhu Village and Former Residence of Joseph Rock.
In the afternoon, visit Mufu Palace, walk up to the top of the Lion Hill to visit Wangu Tower and enjoy the panoramic view of Lijiang Old Town from Wangu Tower.
Option: If you don’t want to choose our Lijiang city tour, you also can take our option of 1 Day Jade Dragon Snow Mountain Group Tour (Price: USD 150/Person extra).
Day 5 Lijiang – Shangri-La
Sightseeing and Activities: the First Bend of Yangtze River, Tiger Leaping Gorge, Dukezong Ancient Town, Guishan Hill
Accommodation: Sheng Qu Hotel
In the afternoon, drive about 2 hours to Shangri-La and check in hotel. Later, stroll around Dukezong Ancient Town and walk up to the top of Guishan Hill to see the Grand Prayer Wheel and have a panoramic view of Shangri-La city and Dukezong Ancient Town.
Transfer to the hotel.
Day 6 Shangri-La
Sightseeing and Activities: Songzanlin Monastery, Napahai Lake, local family visit
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Drive back to Shangri-La city and service ends.
Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
- Admission fees for all of the attractions listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: hotels based on twin occupancy as specified(Except day tours);
- English-speaking tour guide;
- Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with experienced driver;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper;
- A bottle of mineral water everyday;
- Travel Agents Liability Insurance.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Any domestic airfares;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Single room supplement(USD 80);
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- All optional programs;
- Surcharge for national holiday;
- Tips to guides and drivers. (For driver: RMB150/day/group; for guide: RMB200/day/group)