4 Days Kaili Miao Minority Villages Tour from Guiyang
Guizhou is one of China's most ethnically diverse provinces. This tour will take you explore Miao Minority Villages in and around Kaili....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001055
Length of Travel: 4 Day
Destinations of Tour: Guiyang-Kaili-Guiyang
Departure City: Kaili
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture Minority Landscape
Guizhou is one of China’s most ethnically diverse provinces. The 4 Days Guiyang Kaili Tour will take you to explore Miao Minority Villages, including Qingman Village, Shiqiao Village, Jidao Miao Village, Upper Langde Miao Village, Datang Miao Village, Xijiang Miao Village, etc.
- Witness the simple, yet enticing natural scenery of the villages.
- Experience the unique culture of different groups of the Miao minority in and around Kaili.
- Day 1: Guiyang – Kaili
- Day 2: Kaili
- Day 3: Kaili – Xijiang
- Day 4: Xijiang – Guiyang
Day 1 Guiyang – Kaili
Sightseeing and Activities:
After pick-up from your hotel, we will transfer to Kaili. It will take about 2.5 hours. The rest of the day is free and easy time for you to explore this city.
Day 2 Kaili
Sightseeing and Activities: Kaili Ethnic Minority Museum, Qingman Village, Shiqiao Miao Village
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, drive 2.5 hours to Kaili and visit Kaili Ethnic Minority Museum, which displays some buildings, food and drink, costumes, festivals, production, recreation, etiquette, morals and beliefs etc. created by Miao People.
Then head to Qingman Village, which is one of the most prominent and populated Miao Villages within the Province. See the Miao ladies dressed in their beautiful and colorful dresses along with their traditional headdresses and silver accessories.
Afterwards, visit Shiqiao Miao Village. The Miao people there still lives a self-sufficient living style. The village is renowned for traditional paper-making. It is a nice place to experience and learn the traditional paper-making.
After the tour, drive back to Kaili for overnight.
Day 3 Kaili – Xijiang
Sightseeing and Activities: Jidao Miao Village, Upper Langde Miao Village, and Datang Miao Village
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast, head to Jidao Miao Village, Upper Langde Miao Village, and Datang Miao Village to explore the culture of Miao people.
After the visit, drive to Xijiang for overnight. Appreciate the night view of Xijiang.
Day 4 Xijiang – Guiyang
Sightseeing and Activities: Xijiang Miao Village
In the morning, explore Xijiang Miao Village, the largest Miao village in Asia. There are 12 natural villages, 1200 families and 6000 people, who dwell in wooden houses built by their hands.
Appreciate an amazing view of the nature and experience the local life here.
Then drive to Kaili or Guiyang for your flight or train. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.