3 Days Hohhot Tour with Xilamuren Grassland
This tour combines the Xilamuren Grassland with the top attractions of Hohhot, which will give you an unforgettable experience....
Code of Tour: CDT0000000976
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Hohhot / Xilamuren Grassland / Hohhot
Departure City: Hohhot
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Minority
Xilamuren Grassland, about 90 kilometers to the downtown area of Hohhot, is the earliest grassland to have been developed as a tourism attraction in Inner Mongolia. This tour combines the Xilamuren Grassland with the top attractions of Hohhot, which will give you an unforgettable experience.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Xilamuren Grassland.
- Experience Mongolian local custom.
- Explore the historical sites in Hohhot city.
- Day 1: Hohhot Arrival
- Day 2: Hohhot – Xilamuren Grassland – Hohhot
- Day 3: Hohhot Departure
Day 1 Hohhot Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities:
Upon your arrival, met by tour guide and escorted to your hotel. Then explore this city on your own.
Day 2 Hohhot – Xilamuren Grassland – Hohhot
Sightseeing and Activities: Xilamuren Grassland
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, drive about 90km to Xilamuren Grassland. Also known as Zhaohe, Xilamuren means yellow water in Mongolian, which is famous for its cool summer. Appreciate the beautiful scenery of the grassland and try some local favorites such as mutton. Besides, there are many featured activities, such as horseback riding, archery, Mongolian-style-wrestling performances, etc.
Day 3 Hohhot Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Dazhao Temple, Five-pagoda Temple, Inner Mongolia Museum
Today we will visit the highlights of Hohhot, including Dazhao Temple, Five-pagoda Temple and Inner Mongolia Museum. Dazhao Temple, the oldest and largest temple in the city, is a Tibetan Buddhist monastery of the Gelugpa order. The Five Pagoda Temple is also a Buddhist temple and known as the “Precious Pagoda of the Buddhist Relics of the Diamond Throne”. Inner Mongolia Museum has many objects relating to ethnic history in its collections.
After the visit, escorted to the airport or train station for your next destination. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.