2 Days Shangri-La City Highlights Group Tour
Shangri-La, a county-level city in northwestern Yunnan province, was formerly called Zhongdian County, where you can view the splendid natural scenery and experience local Tibetan culture. During this tour,...
Code of Tour: CDT0000009969
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lijiang-Shangrila
Departure City: Lijiang
Price of Tour: $ 192
Type of Tour: Group
Features of Tour: Culture Minority Landscape
Shangri-La, a county-level city in northwestern Yunnan province, was formerly called Zhongdian County, where you can view the splendid natural scenery and experience local Tibetan culture. During this tour, we will visit the popular attractions including Dukezong Old Town, Guishan Park, Napa Lake, Songzanlin Monastery.
- Enjoy the spectacular views along the road: First Bend of Yangtze River and Tiger Leaping Gorge.
- Visit the top attractions in Shangri-La: Dukezong Old Town, Guishan Park, Napa Lake, Songzanlin Monastery.
- Discover the profound culture of local Tibetan.
Departure Dates in 2018: Wednesday
- Jun: 27
- Jul: 18
- Aug: 1,8,15,22,29
- Sep: 12,19,26
- Oct: 10,17,24,31
- Nov: 7,14,21,28
- Dec: 5,12,19,26
- Day 1: Lijiang – Shangri-La
- Day 2: Shangri-La Departure
Day 1 Lijiang – Shangri-La
Sightseeing and Activities: First Bend of Yangtze River, Tiger Leaping Gorge, Dukezong Ancient Town, Guishan Hill
Accommodation: Sheng Qu Hotel
At 08:30 am, meet your guide & driver at the entrance to Lijiang Old Town (Big Water Wheel) and then drive to Shangri-La city. On the way, have a nice view of the First Bend of Yangtze River from afar and continue to visit Tiger Leaping Gorge which is the deepest gorge in the world.
After that, drive about 2 hours to Shangri-La and check in hotel. Later stroll around Dukezong Ancient Town and walk up to the top of Guishan Hill to see the Grand Prayer Wheel and have a panoramic view of Shangri-La city and Dukezong Ancient Town.
After the tour, back to hotel and have a good rest.
Day 2 Shangri-La Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Songzanlin Monastery, Napa Lake, Tibetan family visit
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Drive back to Shangri-La city and service ends.
Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
- Admission fees for all of the attractions listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: hotels based on twin occupancy as specified(Except day tours);
- English-speaking tour guide;
- Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with experienced driver;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper;
- A bottle of mineral water everyday;
- Travel Agents Liability Insurance.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Any domestic airfares;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Single room supplement(USD 20);
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- All optional programs;
- Surcharge for national holiday;
- Tips to guides and drivers. (For driver: RMB150/day/group; for guide: RMB200/day/group)