3 Days Yuanyang Hani Rice Terraces Group Tour
Yuanyang County, located in Honghe Prefecture in southeastern Yunnan province, is well known for its spectacular rice-paddy terracing which is included on the 45th World Heritage Site in China. During this tour, we will head to explore Jianshui county and then move on to Yuanyang Terrace Fields for a visit.
- Visit wonder of Yuanyang Hani River Terraces including the sunrise view of Duoyishu and sunset view of Laohuzui;
- Enjoy the exotic culture of Yi and Hani ethnic minorities in Yuanyang;
- Experience the Confucius culture in Jianshui;
- Discover the ancient architectures in Tuanshan Village and Jianshui Old Town.
Departure Dates in 2018: Wednesday
- Nov: 7,14,21,28
- Dec: 5,12,19,26
- Day 1: Kunming – Jianshui
- Day 2: Jianshui – Yuanyang
- Day 3: Yuanyang – Kunming
Day 1 Kunming – Jianshui
Sightseeing and Activities: Xingmeng Mongolian Village, Zhu Family Garden, Jianshui Confucius Temple, Jianshui Old Town
Accommodation: Linan Guesthouse or Hongmantian Hotel
At 08:30am, meet your tour guide & driver at Longteng Hotel. Then head to Jianshui and stop to visit Xingmeng Mongolian Village on the way, the.biggest Mongolian village in Yunnan.
Upon Jianshui arrival, pay a visit to Zhu Family Garden and Jianshui Confucius Temple. After that, check in the hotel and have a short break. Later, stroll around Jianshui Old Town.
Day 2 Jianshui – Yuanyang
Sightseeing and Activities: Double Dragon Bridge, Tuanshan Village and Zhang Family Garden, Azheke Village, Laohuzui Terrace Fields
Accommodation: Xianyun Shanju Hotel or Timeless Inn
Breakfast at hotel and then drive to visit Double Dragon Bridge, Tuanshan Village and Zhang Family Garden.
After that, continue the driving to Yuanyang Hani Rice Terraces and check in the hotel upon arrival. Head to visit the mushroom-shaped house in Azheke Village. In the late afternoon, enjoy the sunset view of Laohuzui Terrace Fields in Panzhihua Town. Transfer back to the hotel.
Day 3 Yuanyang – Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities: Duoyishu Rice Terrace Fields, Shengcun Market, Bada Terrace Field, Qingkou Village, Qingkou Hani Rice Terraces
Get up early and enjoy the sunrise view of Duoyishu Rice Terrace Fields. Then have breakfast at hotel and drive to visit Shengcun Market and Bada Terrace Fields. Visit Qingkou Village and Qingkou Hani Rice Terraces before leaving for Kunming.
After lunch, drive 6 hours back to Kunming. Service ends.
Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
- Admission fees for all of the attractions listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations: hotels based on twin occupancy as specified(Except day tours);
- English-speaking tour guide;
- Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with experienced driver;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper;
- A bottle of mineral water everyday;
- Travel Agents Liability Insuranc.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Any domestic airfares;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Single room supplement(USD 40);
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- All optional programs;
- Surcharge for national holiday;
- Tips to guides and drivers. (For driver: RMB150/day/group; for guide: RMB200/day/group)