1 Day Dunhuang City Highlights Tour
The one day Dunhuang City Highlights Tour will take you visit the world famous Mogao Grottoes, Dunhuang Museum, Crescent Lake and Mingsha Echo-sand Mountain....
Code of Tour: CDT0000008721
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Dunhuang
Departure City: Dunhuang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture Sunrise Sunset
Dunhuang was a major stop on the ancient Silk Road and is best known for the nearby Mogao Caves. The one day Dunhuang City Highlights Tour will take you visit the world famous Mogao Grottoes, Dunhuang Museum, Crescent Lake and Mingsha Echo-sand Mountain.
- Visit the world famous Mogao Grottoes.
- Ride camels across the sand dunes to Echoing Sand Mmountains.
- Enjoy the sunset of Gobi Desert.
- In the morning
In the morning, our local guide will pick you up from your hotel. Then we will head to visit Mogao Grottoes that is known as “The Thousand Buddha Cave”, and noted as one of the most important cultural and historical sites in China.
After the tour of whole morning, have lunch and a bit of rest.
- In the afternoon
In the afternoon, visit Dunhuang Museum, housing more than 13,800 antiques, which is a comprehensive topography one principally exhibits historic and cultural relics.
Then drive to Crescent Moon Spring, which is an oasis in the Gobi Desert. Enjoy the rare view where an oasis meets the desert and have some fun sand adventure.
After that, ride camels across the sand dunes to Minsha Mountain which can make sounds when the wind passes.
After the visit, enjoy the view of sunset and drive back to hotel. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.