1 Day Dunhuang Tour to Yadan National Gepark and Yumenguan Pass
Dunhuang is famous for its amazing desert scenery and magnificent Buddhist art. This tour allows you to explore the important gateway of the silk road – Yumenguan Pass, and the breathtaking views of Gobi desert and natural rock formation in Yadan National Geologic Park.
- Marvel at the nature wonders of the Yadan National Geological Park.
- Follow the ancient Silk Road along the Yumenguan Pass.
After pickup from hotel in Dunhuang, we will head to Yadan National Gepark and Yumenguan Pass. Situated 180 kilometers in the northwest away from Dunhuang City, Yadan National Gepark features the unique and wonderful scenes and landscapes of gobi desert.
On the way to the Yadan Gepark, we will stop at the Yumen Pass for a brief visit. Enjoy changing scenery along the way from bustling city to desolate Gobi. Yumen Pass was a significant military pass and a vital pass on the route of Silk Road.
After the visit, transferred back to your hotel in Dunhuang.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.