3 Days Zhangjiajie National Forest Park Tour
Zhangjiajie National Forest Park is the first authorized national forest park in China, which includes Gold Whip Stream, Tianzi Mountain and Huangshi Village....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001038
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Zhangjiajie
Departure City: Zhangjiajie
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Hiking Landscape
Zhangjiajie National Forest Park is the first authorized national forest park in China, which includes Gold Whip Stream, Tianzi Mountain and Huangshi Village. This classic Zhangjiajie Tour will lead to discover the real beauty of Zhangjiajie.
- View the spectaculuar scenery of the national park by standing on Huangshi village.
- Take the famous elevator up to Yuanjiajie Mountain and enjoy its unique scenery.
- Enjoy the highlights of Tianzi mountain.
- Day 1: Zhangjiajie Arrival
- Day 2: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Day 3: Zhangjiajie Departure
Day 1 Zhangjiajie Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities:
Upon your arrival, tour guide will pick you up from airport or train station and then transfer to your hotel in Zhangjiajie city. Free and easy time for you to explore the small city. Zhangjiajie is a small city located in the northwest of Hunan province, with a total population of 1.7 million. It is famous for its unique sand stone quarts peaks and mountains.
Day 2 Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
Sightseeing and Activities: Bailong evlevator, Yuanjiajie, Tianzi mountain
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Breakfast at the hotel, then head to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. After arrival, take the park green bus get to Bailong Elevator station, and ascend the Yuanjiajie Mountain (Bailong Lift Sightseeing Terrace) by the Bailong Elevator – a glass elevator built into the side of the mountain.
On the summit, take about 2.5 hours hiking to discover the Pillar of the Southern Sky. It was used to inspiration for the famous “Hallelujah Mountains” seen in the Blockbuster movie, Avatar. Proceed to the platform of Forgetfulness to enjoy the nearby peak views and then walk across the NO. 1 Bridge under Heaven.
We will have lunch at the local restaurant. Then take a green bus get to Tianzi mountain, visiting imperial brush, Xihai stone forest, fairy lady present flowers. And the tour will finish by tianzi cable car. Get back to hotel.
Day 3 Zhangjiajie Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Golden whip stream, Huangshi village
Check out hotel in the morning, proceed to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park again to explore the Golden Whip Stream (Jinbianxi). This charming valley is most likely to bring you into the Pandora’s wonderland of the movie Avatar. We will have a leisure hiking about 2.5 hours along the stream. Just relax yourself with the beautiful mountain, fresh air, and pure water. Later take cable car up and down to pay a visit to Huangshi village, which is 1080m above the sea level. It is the biggest sightseeing platform to view the spectacular scenery in the national park. A saying goes “ He who does not reach Huangshi Village does not pay a true visit to Zhangjiajie.” Then tour ends and we will drop you off at airport or train station. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.