1 Day Qingdao City Tour
During this Qingdao tour, we will visit the famous attractions: Zhan Bridge, Badaguan Scenic Area, First Bathing Beach, and Tianzhu Jiaotang....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001225
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Qingdao
Departure City: Qingdao
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Nature Culture History
Qingdao attracts many tourists due to its seaside setting and temperate weather. During this Qingdao tour, we will visit the famous attractions: Zhan Bridge, Badaguan Scenic Area, First Bathing Beach, and Tianzhu Jiaotang.
- Stroll along the first wharf at Qingdao – Zhan Bridge.
- Enjoy the First Bathing Beach in Qingdao.
- Visit the famous sanitarium area – Badaguan Scenic Area.
In the morning, picked up by the tour guide from your hotel and start today’s tour.
The first stop is Zhan Bridge. As the first wharf at Qingdao, Zhan Bridge pier was started in 1891 and is viewed as the official symbol of Qingdao.
Then head to visit Badaguan Scenic Area. Literally meaning “the eight great passes”, it is made up of eight avenues named after great military forts of the ancient times.
Continue the trip to the First Bathing Beach, the best of its kind in Qingdao, which is famous for its clear water, mild waves and soft sand.
The last stop is Tianzhu Jiaotang(St. Michael’s Cathedral). Built by German missionaries, the cathedral was designed in a Gothic and Romanesque style, standing at the top of a hill in the center of the old German-built part of the city.
After the tour, driven back to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.