1 Day Hangzhou Tour to Xixi National Wetland Park, West Lake Cruise and Dragon Well Tea Plantation
Located on the southern tip of Hangzhou-Beijing Canal, Xixi Wetland National Park is the new scenic area to the west of the West Lake, which is known for its natural wetland beauty. West Lake Cruise and Dragon Well Tea Plantation visiting will be added after visiting the wetland park.
- Visit the first and the only national wetland park in China – Xixi National Wetland Park.
- Take a West Lake Cruise to appreciate the beauty of West Lake.
- Visit Dragon Well Tea Plantation to learn the tea culture.
In the morning, your driver and tour guide will pick you up from hotel and transfer you to the Xixi National Wetland Park. There are some fascinating sights with obvious appeal, including river ports, ponds, lakes and wetlands. And a sculling boat(optional) is available if you are interested in.
Then we will head to West Lake to take a cruise. Taking a cruise in West Lake is the best way to explore the beauty of the lake leisurely. You can view the famous sites around the lake in a distance and board some islets in the middle of it.
After the cruise, we will visit Dragon Well Tea Plantation to learn tea culture, which is the hometown of the famous dragon well tea. It presents charming view and wonderful programs to understand tea culture in China. And you can taste a cup of dragon well tea.
Afterwards, you will be escorted back to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.