2 Days Suzhou Gardens Highlights Tour
Suzhou enjoys a worldwide reputation for its delicate and classical gardens, which are rich in culture and history. This 2 days Suzhou gardens tour is especially designed for the the garden lovers to appreciate the most famous gardens in Suzhou, Lingering Garden, the Master of Nets Garden, Humble Administrator’s Garden, Lion Grove.
- Experience the well-known “city of gardens”: Suzhou.
- Appreciate the famous gardens in China: Lingering Garden, the Master of Nets Garden, Humble Administrator’s Garden, Lion Grove.
- Day 1: Suzhou
- Day 2: Suzhou
Day 1 Suzhou
Sightseeing and Activities: Lingering Garden, the Master of Nets Garden
Upon your arrival, met by the tour guide and then start today’s tour. First we will head to visit Lingering Garden. It is one of the four most famous gardens in China with typical Qing style. Then move on to see the Master of Nets Garden. Apart from the gorgeous view of the well-designed traditional garden, we will also see stone tablets with these scholars’ poems and articles.
Day 2 Suzhou
Sightseeing and Activities: Humble Administrator’s Garden, Lion Grove
Today’s tour will start with Humble Administrator’s Garden, which is a classical garden full of graceful scenes. As one of the four most prominent gardens in Suzhou, the Garden is the largest and most renowned for its unique designs and ethereal beauty.
Later drive to visit Lion Grove. The garden is famous for the large and labyrinthine grotto of taihu rocks at its center, which is recognized with other classical gardens in Suzhou as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After the tour, be transfered back to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.