1 Day Qingdao Tour to Mt. Laoshan and Taiqing Palace
Qingdao is a national historical and cultural city and the birthplace of Chinese Taoism. During this tour, we will head to visit the "cradles of Taoism" - Mt. Laoshan...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001224
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Qingdao
Departure City: Qingdao
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Nature Culture History
Qingdao is a national historical and cultural city and the birthplace of Chinese Taoism. During this tour, we will head to visit the “cradles of Taoism” – Mt. Laoshan and explore the Taiqing Palace.
- Visit the highest coastal mountain in China – Mt. Laoshan.
- Appreciate the largest and oldest temple in Laoshan – Taiqing Palace.
In the morning, picked up by the tour guide from your hotel and start today’s tour.
First take a walk around Mt. Laoshan. Located to the east of Qingdao, the mountain is famous for its marvelous mountainous scenery and coastal landscape. Often regarded as one of the “cradles of Taoism”, it is the second highest mountain in Shandong and the highest coastal mountain in China.
Then continue the tour to Taiqing Palace. Lying on the southern slopes of the famous Mt. Laoshan, it enjoys the most magnificent view. Among all the existing buildings on the mountain, the Taiqing Palace is the largest and with the longest history.
After the tour, driven back to your hotel and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.