2 Days Pingyao Highlight Tour
During this tour, we will visit the Rishengchang Exchange Shop, Ming and Qing Street, Qiao Family's Compound, Shuanglin Temple, etc....
Code of Tour: CDT0000001067
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Pingyao
Departure City: Pingyao
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture History
Pingyao ancient city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a AAAAA-rated tourist attraction. During this tour, we will visit one of the earliest exchange shops in China – Rishengchang Exchange Shop; stoll on the busiest centre of business at that time – Ming and Qing Street and appreciate one of the finest remaining examples of imposing private residences in northern China – Qiao Family’s Compound, etc.
- Visit the one of the earliest exchange shops in China – Rishengchang Exchange Shop.
- Stoll on the busiest centre of business at that time – Ming and Qing Street.
- Appreciate one of the finest remaining examples of imposing private residences in northern China – Qiao Family’s Compound.
- Day 1: Pingyao Arrival
- Day 2: Pingyao Departure
Day 1 Pingyao Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Rishengchang Exchange Shop, ancient city wall, Ming and Qing Street
Upon arrival, met by tour guide and transferred to your hotel for a short rest. Then head to visit one of the earliest exchange shops in China founded during the Qing Dynasty – Rishengchang Exchange Shop, to experience the scene that appeared one hundred years ago. The exchange shop is now a museum.
Day 2 Pingyao Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Qiao Family’s Compound, Shuanglin Temple
Today we will head to visit Qiao Family’s Compound, the residential compound of well-known financier Qiao Zhiyong, who was the most famous member of the Qiao family. It is to be one of the finest remaining examples of imposing private residences in northern China.
Continue the tour to Shuanglin Temple, a large Buddhist temple, is notable for its collection of more than 2,000 decorated clay statues that are dated to the 12th-19th centuries.
After the tour, transferred to the railway station for your next destination.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.