3 Days Chongqing Essence Tour with Wulong Karst Landscape Exploration
During this Chongqing Tour, we will visit the highlights of Chongqing city, such as Ciqikou old town and Chongqing Three Gorges Museum, besides, we will head to appreciate a national geological park – Wulong Karst Landscape.
- Appreciate the beauty of Wulong Karst Landscape.
- Visit the highlights of Chongqing City, such as Ciqikou old town, Chongqing Three Gorges Museum, etc.
- Day 1: Chongqing Arrival
- Day 2: Chongqing – Wulong – Chongqing
- Day 3: Chongqing Departure
Day 1 Chongqing Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Mountainous City Footpath, Ciqikou old town, People Square, Chongqing Three Gorges Museum, Yikeshu Observation Platform
Upon arrival, met by tour guide and visit the Mountainous City Footpath with typical Chongqing characteristics. Stroll along the footpath with stone stairs for about 1.5 hours. Discover its history and enjoy the half panoramic scenery of the Yangtze River flowing through the modern city.
Then drive about half an hour to reach Ciqikou old town which would travel us back in time to ancient Chongqing. The name of the town can be traced back to porcelain production during the Ming and Qing Dynasties and was known as Little Chongqing.
After authentic Sichuan – styled lunch, transferred to Liziba Monorail Station, which is constructed inside a huge building, for a monorail tour.
When the monorail arrives in Zhengjiayan Station, walk through the long Air Defence Passage to the People Square and Chongqing Three Gorges Museum.
After dinner, transferred to Yikeshu Observation Platform to appreciate the charming night view of this mountainous city. Yikeshu on South Mountain in Nan’an District across the Yangtze River from Chongqing’s main urban area. It is a popular viewing platform named after the single banyan tree on the site.
Day 2 Chongqing – Wulong – Chongqing
Sightseeing and Activities: Three Natural Bridges in Wulong, Longshui Gorge Earthly Ravine
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After Breakfast at hotel, drive about 3.5 hours to Three Natural Bridges in Wulong, a core scenic spot of Wulong Karst Landscape – a world natural heritage, a national AAAAA level scenic spot, and a national geological park. The three grand and magnificent natural bridges encircling 2 pits are rarely seen in the whole world. The total tour journey is 3km long, and takes about 2 hours. Those three natural bridges are the largest of the stone arch bridge groups that have been discovered by now. Here is also the film locations.
Then visit Longshui Gorge Earthly Ravine. It is a typical geologic wonder of the karst gorge, with a total length of 2km. The ravine is 1 to 10 meters wide, with an unseen bottom and sharp cliffs standing on both sides. When looking up, we’ll see a thread of sky.
In the afternoon, drive back to the hotel in Chongqing.
Day 3 Chongqing Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Huangjueping Graffiti Street
After breakfast, visit Huangjueping Graffiti Street. Huangjueping Graffiti Street is the largest graffiti art in China and the world. It is located in Huangjueping Area of Jiulongpo District, Chongqing City. It starts from Huangjueping Railway Hospital and ends at 501 Art Gallery, with a total length of 1.25 km(0.8 miles) and an area of about 50,000 square meters(12 acres). After the tour, escorted to the airport for your next destination.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.