2 Days Dongchuan Red Land Tour from Kunming
This two-day tour will feast your eyes with beautiful scenery of Dongchuan Red Land, which is about 250 kilometers (155 miles) northeast of Kunming. It is famous for the colorful landscape, and the scenery of this attraction is just like an oil-painting which painted by local farmers and also like a palette designed by nature. It is also the paradise of backpack and photograph enthusiasts.
- visit the spectacular gorgeous tourist destination- Dongchuan Red Land
- Enjoy splendid views of sunrise and sunset
- Catch the precious moment
- Day 1: Kunming – Dongchuan Red Land
- Day 2：Dongchuan Red Land – Kunming
Day 1 Kunming-Dongchuan
Sightseeing and Activities: Dongchuan Red Soil, sunset, Luoxiagou Valley
Picking up from hotel at 9 am and drive to Dongchuan Red Land area(about 2.5 – 3 hours). When enter the red land, visit Luoxiagou Valley and enjoy spectacular views there. If we walking around the red filed we will be rewarded with gloriously unimpeded views. The sunset of the Dongchuan Red Land is another splendid view that can not be missed, besides, the photos which taken over there is very beautiful from every angles and without any filter.
Enjoy a typical authentic dinner during the sunset and stay overnight in Dongchuan.
Day 2 Dongchuan-Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities: sunrise, Dongchuan Red Soil, Seven-color Slope
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Get up early and have breakfast, then enjoy the sunrise over Dongchuan Red Land. At the same time, watch local farmers doing their farm work. Move on to visit the Seven-color Slope(Qicaipo) which consist of seven beautiful fields with beautiful colors.
After lunch, return to Kunming and finish this fantastic trip.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff.
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.