3 Days Sanya Beach Tour
Located on the southernmost point of China, Sanya is billed as “China’s Hawaii” with 20km long stretches of beach. In recent years, it has become a popular tourist destination. During this tour, you can enjoy yourself along the white beautiful beach and experience the local culture.
- Enjoy yourself along the white beautiful beach.
- Day 1: Sanya Arrival
- Day 2: Sanya
- Day 3: Sanya Departure
Day 1 Sanya Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Yalong Bay
Upon your arrival, met by tour guide and escorted to your hotel for a short rest. Then head to visit Yalong Bay. Surrounded by natural rainforest and mountains, the 7.5-kilometer long, crescent-shaped bay has clear blue sea, silvery sand beaches and well-preserved coral reefs.
Day 2 Sanya
Sightseeing and Activities: Wuzhizhou Island
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today is a full day to explore Wuzhizhou Island. North to Monkey Island and south to Yalong Bay, this butterfly-like shape island is hailed as “the NO.1 diving base of China”.
Day 3 Sanya Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Nanshan Temple, End of the World
In the morning, drive to visit Nanshan Temple, a Buddhist temple built on April 12, 1988. This name comes from a popular Buddhist expression: Good fortune is much as the East Sea and longevity is high as Nanshan.
Then continue the tour to End of the World. There are two rocks carved with Chinese characters “天涯” and “海角” respectively, which are regarded as the symbol of love and one of the most famous landmarks of Sanya city.
After the tour, transferred to the airport to take your flight. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.