2 Days Xian Highlights Tour
You 2 day Xian tour will take you to see Xian’s Ancient City Wall, the Shaanxi History Museum, the Terracotta Warriors, and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda....
Code of Tour: YCT-XA019
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Xian
Departure City: Xian
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Culture History
Xian— one of the oldest cities in China, it served as capital of 11 dynasties, and is notable for being the starting point for the famous “Silk Road”. Here, we can explore the great history and vivid stories behind the terracotta warriors that were buried for over 2,000 years. We will learn the produce process of terracotta warriors, and have a cycling trip on the Ancient City Wall to hear the echo of this ancient city, and enjoy the bird’s view.
- View terracotta Army and other historical relic
- Exciting cycling trip on the Ancient City Wall
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda explore the classic Buddhist artifacts
- Learn the produce process of terracotta warriors
- Day 1:Arrive in Xian: Shaanxi History Museum; Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Day 2:Xian City Tour: Terracotta Army, Terracotta Factory
Day 1: Arrive in Xian
Sightseeing and Activities: Shaanxi History Museum; Big Wild Goose Pagoda
Guide and driver will pick up you from the airport. And check in at the hotels.
Shaanxi History Museum will be the first destination to go for today. We will learn about China’s history from the precious historical items displayed at Shaanxi History Museum.
After lunch at a local restaurant.
We will explore the the symbol of Xi’an City, Big Wild Goose Pagoda. It’s a Chinese-style architecture combined with dozens of Buddhist historic statues and murals.
Day 2:Xian City Tour
Sightseeing and Activities:Terracotta Army, Terracotta Factory; Ancient City Wall
After breakfast in the hotel. We will drive to the Terracotta Army museum. Terracotta Army was discovered accidentally in 1974. This incredible army of over 7,000 soldiers, archers, horses, and chariots in full battle array has guarded Emperor Qin’s tomb since 210 BC.
After visiting the museum, we will have a close encounter with the warriors, learning the produce process of terracotta warriors at Terracotta Factory. We will surprise the traditional techniques used 2,000 years ago.
Afternoon, we will take a cycling trip on the Ancient City Wall to hear the echo of this ancient city, and enjoy the bird’s view of the city.
Transfer to airport for your next stop.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Accommodation: Budget (3-star)： Xi’an City Hotel or similar Superior (4-star)： Grand New World Hotel or similar Deluxe (5-star)： Grand Park Hotel or similar
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Tiping to guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- The electrinic car & cable car.
- The other tickets in the spots: （The tickets for climb Big Wild Goose Pagoda,Ride bicycle on City Wall，The electrinic car &cable car of Mt.Hua.）
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.