3 Days Best Xian City Tour
In this 3 Days Best Xian City Tour, we will explore the great history and vivid stories behind the terracotta warriors that were buried for over 2,000 years. We will have a cycling trip on the Ancient City Wall to hear the echo of this ancient city. And we will experience local life and food. This will be a great tour for the traveler who wants to get to know Xian, a city served as capital of 11 dynasties in China.
- View terracotta Army and other historical relic
- Exciting cycling trip on the Ancient City Wall
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda explore the classic Buddhist artifacts
- Enjoy local food and experience local life at Muslim Street
- Day 1:Arrive in Xian:
- Day 2:Xian City Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Horses; Ancient City Wall
- Day 3:Departure Xian:Da Cien Temple; Big Wild Goose Pagoda; the Shaanxi History Museum
Day 1: Arrive in Xian
Sightseeing and Activities: Terracotta Warriors and Horses; Huaqing Hot Pool
Welcome to Xian!
Guide will meet you at the Airport. Then help you check in at the hotel. You will have the rest of day on your own. You can either start to explore this ancient city or take a rest in the hotel.
Note: We are happy to adjust the itinerary for the travelers who arrive Xian early and want to visit some attractions.
Day 2:Xian City Tour
Sightseeing and Activities:Terracotta Warriors and Horses; Ancient City Wall
After breakfast. Driver and Guide will pick up you from hotel and drive about 40km to explorer the Terracotta Warriors and Horses (8,000 warriors, horses and chariots) , built by the first emperor of China Qin Shihuang to serve him in his afterlife.
After lunch, we will return to Xian to visit one of the largest extant ancient city wall in China, Xian Ancient City Wall. And we will take a cycling trip on the Ancient City Wall to hear the echo of this ancient city. After this we will visit Muslim Street, a place where we can try different local foods and explore Muslim culture.
Day 3:Departure Xian
Sightseeing and Activities: Da Cien Temple; Big Wild Goose Pagoda; Shaanxi History Museum
We will visit to Da Cien Temple, explore the mysterious buddhist culture. And we will explore the the symbol of Xi’an City, Big Wild Goose Pagoda. It’s a Chinese-style architecture combined with dozens of Buddhist historic statues and murals. Big Wild Goose Pagoda is the most famous building in Da Cien temple.
Shaanxi History Museum will be the next destination to go for today. We will learn about China’s history from the precious historical items displayed at Shaanxi History Museum.
The rest of the day is free.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Accommodation: Budget (3-star)： Xi’an City Hotel or similar Superior (4-star)： Grand New World Hotel or similar Deluxe (5-star)： Grand Park Hotel or similar
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Tiping to guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- The electrinic car & cable car.
- The other tickets in the spots: （The tickets for climb Big Wild Goose Pagoda,Ride bicycle on City Wall.）
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.