1 Day Shangrila Qianhushan Mountain Rhododendron Flowers Tour
Rhododendron simsii (杜鵑) is a rhododendron species native to East Asia, where it grows at altitudes of 500–2700 meters. It is a shrub that grows to 2 m in height, with leaves that are ovate, elliptic-ovate or obovate to oblanceolate, 1.5–5 by 0.5–3 cm in size. Flowers range from white to dark red.The species is common in Hong Kong. It is also distributed in Areas south of Changjiang River in China as well as in Vietnam and Thailand.
- Immerse yourself in the national flower of Nepal.
- Qianhushan mountain trekking.
Sightseeing and Activities: Shuangqiao Valley
After breakfast ,drive to Xiaozhongdian ,then trek up the packway in the mountain ,it’s a bumpy road ,on the way there are many beautiful plateau flowers and spruce ,after 2 hour’s trekking ,then you`ll arrive the center of Qianhushan mountain:Bigu heaven lake, you`ll take photos as you like.Then drive back to Shangrila.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.