3 Days Luoping Rapeseed Flowers Festival Tour from Kunming
Early every spring, where attract most visitors to go is Luoping, the blossoming rapeseed flowers of Luoping draws flocks of tourists and photographers. This 3 days tour will take you to explore the majestic flower Sea in Luoping and also to sightsee the famous World Heritage Site – the Stone Forest.
- Enjoy the spectacular view of flowers
- Visit the world wonder in Stone Forest
- Day 1: Kunming – Stone Forest – Luoping
- Day 2: Luoping
- Day 3: Luoping – Kunming
Day 1 Kunming – Stone Forest – Luoping
Sightseeing and Activities: Stone forest, sunset in flowers fields in Luoping
After Breakfast, go tothe stone Forest, which is the most typical Karst landscape in the world and the “World Geopark” appraised by the UNESCO as well as the World Heritage Site.
Enjoy the time at the Stone Forest to appreciate the odd-shaped stones until be transferred to Luoping.
After arrival, head to visit one of the largest plantations of canola flowers in southwest China. The golden sea of canola flowers together with chocolate hills makes Luoping a paradise for photographers.
Day 2: Luoping
Sightseeing and Activities: Luoping, Jinjiling Hill, Nine Dragon Waterfull
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Get up early to see the sunrise over Jinjiling Hill, which is the best place to witness the fields of yellow canola flowers with karst hills in north-south direction. This place offers a perfect platform for site seeing.
Then proceed to the Nine Dragon Waterfall(Jiulong Waterfull) that located within an hour’s drive from Luoping, which also listed as one of China’s biggest and most beautiful waterfalls. Take a cable car or hike up the hill to the platform to sightsee the valley and the waterfalls and photograph the grand vista.
Day 3 Luoping – Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities:
Transfer back to Kunming to finish this tour.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff.
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.