4 Days XishuangBanna Wild Elephant Golf and Sightseeing Tour
Xishuangbanna is one of the few places where travelers can still enjoy the comfort of nature. More than 13 ethnic groups such as Dai, Hani and Yao live on...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001269
Length of Travel: 4 Day
Destinations of Tour: Jinghong
Departure City: Xishuangbanna
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Minority Wildlife Golf
Xishuangbanna is one of the few places where travelers can still enjoy the comfort of nature. More than 13 ethnic groups such as Dai, Hani and Yao live on there, each of them with colorful customs and rich historical traditions. It holds China’s faunal and floral species, and it sometimes better known as natural “kingdom of plants” and “kingdom of animals”.
- Visit the highlights of Xishuangbanna.
- Enjoy the splendid scenery in this tour.
- Experience the ethnic culture and historical tradition.
- Day 1: Xishuangbanna Arrival
- Day 2: Xishuangbanna
- Day 3: Xishuangbanna
- Day 4: Xishuangbanna Departure
Day 1 Xishuangbanna Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Xishuangbanna Arrival
Upon your arrival, be greeted by the local guide and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the leisure time by your own.
Day 2 Xishuangbanna
Sightseeing and Activities: Wild Elephant Valley
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Enjoy a full day trip to Wild Elephant Valley. The wild elephants of Xishuangbanna mainly live in the Wild Elephants Valley (yexiang gu), which is located at the juncture of the western and eastern part of the Menyang natural reserve. In the valley, there is an observation tower, especially built for tourists. There are currently 300 elephants living in the dense forest in Xishuangbanna, known locally as the “kingdom of elephants”.
Day 3 Xishuangbanna
Sightseeing and Activities: Tropical Plant Research Institute, Ganlanba, Manting Park
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Start today’s tour at Tropical Plant Research Institute. The garden contains 3,000 different types of plant. The environment here is spectacular, surrounded by rivers and mountains and containing a wealth of rare and unusual plants, trees and flowers. Dragon Blood Tree is one of the most interesting and valuable species in the garden. Its sap is used as a remedy to stop bleeding and promote blood circulation.
Then drive to Ganlanba, a typical tropical zone landscapes with low terrain and moist climate. Ganlanba covers an area of 50 square kilometers and is 530 meters above sea level, which is the lowest place in Xishuangbanna.
Finally we will stop at Manting Park, which means Garden of Spirits. This park is the oldest park in Xishuangbanna, and used to be a royal garden of Dai. Many trees and ornamental plants growing in it are providing good rest places. Wabajie Temple, a Buddhist temple with the highest status in Xishuangbanna is situated here.
Day 4 Xishuangbanna Departure
Sightseeing and Activities:
Escort to the airport or train station for your next destination.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.