Tianjin Haihe River Night Cruise Tour
Enjoy the beauty of Tianjin illuminated on this 3-hour evening tour. Take the narrated twilight cruise along the Haihe River. Get incredible views of the Tianjin Eye, Tianjin Urban Planning Museum, Jiefanglu Financial Street, Italian Style Street, Ancient Culture Street and more, including eight bridges, altogether 10 attractions. Learn about the history of the sites with live commentary from a tour guide aboard an iconic Sightseeing boat! In additional, walk along the famous Binjianglu Pedestrian Street to check out the night life of Tianjin.
Sightseeing and Activities:Tianjin urban planning museum, Tianjin Binjianglu Pedestrian Street.
Your friendly tour guide will come to pick you up in your Tianjin hotel lobby at 6:30pm then heading directly to the pier aboard a city lights cruise. On this 1-hour Haihe night cruise, enjoy stunning views of Tianjin’s brilliant skyline and its iconic landmarks as the sun sets and the bright lights of the city illuminate. See Tianjin urban planning museum, the Jinwan Square, Tianjin Modern City Office Tower, the Tianjin Eye, The Ancient Culture Street, Jiefanglu Financial Street and more, including 8 bridges and 10 city attractions. The cruise travels along the Haihe River to the feet of Tianjin Eye, with live narration from a professional tour guide to provide an entertaining journey. Afterwards, heading to Tianjin Binjianglu Pedestrian Street, with a total length of 2054meters, Binjianglu Pedestrain Street is one of the most popular night life zone for locals. Accompanied by your tour guide to discover several retail outlets, leading local, national and international brands, hyper markets, food shops and more. After your tour finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Tianjin.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.