1 Day Tianjin Huangyaguan Great Wall Tour
Huangyaguan Great Wall was originally built in 556 in Northern Qi Dynasty (550-577). It was rebuilt with bricks and towers by Qi Jiguang (November 12, 1528 – January 5,...
Code of Tour: CDT0000008718
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour:
Departure City: Tianjin
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Day trips & excursions
Huangyaguan Great Wall was originally built in 556 in Northern Qi Dynasty (550-577). It was rebuilt with bricks and towers by Qi Jiguang (November 12, 1528 – January 5, 1588), the commander in chief Qizhen Garrison, one of the nine garrisons responsible for the frontier defense and the building of the Great Wall from Beijing to Shanhaiguan. You will have a free day to explore this masterpiece of Chinese.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery on the Great Wall.
- Learn about the history of Great Wall.
- Hike from the east section of Huangyaguan Great Wall
- Day 1: Huangyaguan Great Wall
Day 1 Huangyaguan Great Wall
Sightseeing and Activities: Huangyaguan Great Wall
Pick up from your hotel in Tianjin around 8:00am and drive to Huangyaguan Great Wall along the expressway. Huangyaguan ( Huangya Pass ) Great Wall is located 139km to the north of the city center of Tianjin. Huangyaguan Great Wall is a restored section of the Great Wall of China including a military fortress.
This section of Huangyaguan Great Wall used to be 54km in length with 52 guide-towers and 14 beacon-towers connected to Jiangjunguan Pass Great Wall (now in Beijing region) in the west and to Malanguan Pass Great Wall, extended to Panjiakou Pass Great Wall(Tangshan Hebei Province) in the east.
You are arranged to hike from the east section of Huangyaguan Great Wall ( 2150m long for 2-3 hour )to the Huangyaguan Pass, the castle in the valley in the west. So clamber along the 2150m long wall winding up and down the ridges with a final destination at the castle.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.