2 Days Tianjin City Tour
During this tour, you will visit various styles of western architectures in Tianjin, as well as experiencing the local folk customs of Tianjin....
Code of Tour: CDT0000008719
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Tianjin
Departure City: Tianjin
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Family Culture History
Tianjin, one of the five national central cities of China, neighbours the capital city of Beijing and has been trading port since historic times. Due to its location, many concession areas were run by the European and Japan powers, leaving many foreign architectural reminders, such as churches and villas. During this tour, you will visit various styles of western architectures in Tianjin, as well as experiencing the local folk customs of Tianjin.
- Experience the local folk customs of Tianjin.
- Visit various styles of western architectures in Tianjin.
- Day 1: Tianjin Arrival
- Day 2: Tianjin Departure
Day 1 Tianjin Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: North Jiefang Road Financial Street, Five Great Avenues, Jingyuan Garden
Upon your arrival, picked up by tour guide and transferred to visit North Jiefang Road Financial Street first. It was once a concentration of foreign Banks, known as the “Wall Street in the East”. There are dozens of historic buildings, most of which have a history of 100 years.
Then move on to Five Great Avenues. There are over 230 buildings of all kinds from the architecture of Britain, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain. Over 50 houses have been occupied by celebrities.
The last stop is Jingyuan Garden, the private residence of Lu Zongyu. Later Puyi, the last emperor of the Qing Dynasty and his his wives settled here.
Day 2 Tianjin Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Porcelain House, Shi Family Courtyard, Tianjin Ancient Culture Street
After breakfast, head to visit Porcelain House. Located in a historical colonial building, it a contemporary museum of pottery and antiques in Tianjin.
Then move on to Shi Family Courtyard, the former residence of wealthy merchant Shi Yuanshi. Covering about 10,000 square meters, it serves as the folk custom museum in Yangliuqing with a large collection of folk art pieces.
The tour will end with Tianjin Ancient Culture Street, a cultural tourist attraction. Visit Yangliuqing painting gallery, painted clay sculpture of Clay Figure Zhang and Tianhou Palace in the middle of the Ancient Culture Street.
After the tour, be transferred to the airport to take your flight. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.