1 Day Tianjin City Highlight Tour
On this day, you will visit Ancient Culture Street (天津古文化街), Tianjin Nanshi Food Mall (天津南市食品街), Tianjin Old Concession (天津老租界), Jingyuan Garden (静园) and Tianjin Museum (天津博物馆) in Tianjin and learn about the cultures and history about Tianjin.
- Visit the top attractions in Tianjin.
- Learn about the cultures and history about Tianjin.
Day 1 Tianjin
Sightseeing and Activities: Ancient Culture Street, Tianjin Nanshi Food Mall, Tianjin Old Concession, Jingyuan Garden and Tianjin Museum
Meet your guide and driver in the morning, and transfer to Ancient Culture Street (古文化街). Ancient Culture Street is located in Gong Nan Street and Gong Bei Street, outside the eastern gate of the Nankai District (南开区) of Tianjin. Then drive to the Tianjin Nanshi Food Mall (天津南市食品街). Being the biggest food mall in China, Tianjin Food Mall not only provide with food but also gathers recreational ways such as shopping, sightseeing, entertainment, culture and architecture appreciating.
Afterwards, we will go to see the Tianjin Old Concession (天津老租界) which was a leased territory that Britain, France, America, Germany, Italy, Russia, Japan, Austro-Hungarian Empire and Belgium between 1860 and 1945 due to historical reasons. Then transfer to Jingyuan Garden (静园) for a short visit. Finally, we will visit Tianjin Museum (天津博物馆), which is located next to the Galaxy Square (银河广场) with an area of 50,000 square kilometers. The astonishing exterior of the museum is inspired by a swan spreading its wings while floating on a lake.
After the tour, we’ll drive you to the train station. Service ends.
- All land transfer and transportation as listed in the itinerary;
- Excellent English speaking tour guide and skilled driver;
- Entrance tickets mentioned in the itinerary;
- Two bottles of water each day each person;
- Travel agency liability insurance;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Breakfast and dinner;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.