2 Days Mount Lushan Hiking Tour
Mount Lu, listed as the World Heritage Site in 1996, is one of the spiritual centers of Chinese civilization. With its unique ways, the Buddhist and Taoist temples, along with the landmarks of Confucianism, are blended into outstanding natural landscapes, forming cultural landscape while have high aesthetic value and is closely linked with the national spirit and cultural life.
- Visit Henan Museum to learn the history and culture of Hennan Province;
- 2-day private tour to Luoyang with Shaolin Temple and Mount Song hike, from Xi’an
- Day 1:Mt. Lushan
- Day 2: Mt. Lushan
Day 1 Mt. Lushan
Sightseeing and Activities: Mt. Lushan, Hanyang Peak, Poyang Lake.
Accommodation: Mt. Lushan
Be met at your hotel in Jiujiang and then drive to Mt. Lushan. Located by the Poyang Lake, 36 kilometers south of Jiujiang City, covers an area of 350 square kilometers. The Hanyang Peak, the highest, rises 1,474 meters above sea level. At Lushan, towering peaks and dangerously steep cliffs on all sides surround a relatively gentle center. The landscape here is spectacular with some 100 peaks being veiled in mist for some 191 days annually on average. It is particular cool in summer and is therefore a world-renowned summer resort.
Visit the Lulin Lake, Huanglong Temple, Huanglong and Wulong Pond, Sanbaoshu, Ruqin Lake, Tianqiao (Sky Bridge), Jinxiu valley, Deity’s Cavern, and Imperatorial Stele Kiosk. Stay at Mt. Lushan.
Day 2 Mt. Lushan
Sightseeing and Activities: Hanpokou, Wulaofeng Peak, Sandiequan Spring.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
After breakfast, you will travel to Hanpokou, Wulaofeng Peak, and Sandiequan Spring. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel in Jiujiang.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.