2 Days Shaolin Temple and Mount Songshan Hiking Tour from Xian
Situated in the foothills of the west side of Mount Songshan, Shaolin Temple was the birthplace of Shaolin Kung Fu and many martial arts movies shooting site. It is only 1 and a half hours’ driving from Zhengzhou City. In the 2-day Kung Fu Tour, you will get close to learn about Buddhist culture and watch a exciting Shaolin Kunfu Performance in Shaolin Temple. Also, you will spend a leisure day in Zhangzhou.
- Visit Henan Museum to learn the history and culture of Hennan Province;
- 2-day private tour to Luoyang with Shaolin Temple and Mount Song hike, from Xi’an
- Watch a demonstration of Chinese martial arts during a kung fu show
- Day 1:Zhengzhou Arrival
- Day 2: Zhengzhou – Dengfeng – Zhengzhou
Day 1 Zhengzhou Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Henan Museum, Yellow River Scenic Area, Erqi Memorial Tower
After check in hotel, our guide will take you to visit the Henan Museum (Henan Provincial Museum) to explore the ancient cultural city relics. Then you will head for Yellow River Scenic Area, where you can view the hanging mighty Yellow River run to plain.
After that you come to the Erqi Memorial Tower (February 7 Monument) which is a historical building to commemorate people who contributed to the strike on February 7, 1923.
Stay overnight in Zhengzhou.
Day 2 Zhengzhou – Dengfeng – Zhengzhou
Sightseeing and Activities: Hiking trip in the beautiful Changping Valley
After breakfast, your guide will pick you up at your hotel and drive you to Dengfeng, where your lifetime Shaolin Kungfu tour begins. You will first visit the Shaolin Temple, where you can explore the authentic Kung fu. Then continue your visit to the Pagoda Forest, where hundreds of stone pagodas, memorials to past monks, are tightly grouped together in a Forest. Also don’t miss the free Kung Fu Show at Shaolin Wushu Hall begin with 1030, 1130, 1400, 1500 and 1600, lasting for half hour each day.
After that, drive back to Zhengzhou airport or train station for your next destination. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.