2 Days Huashan Mountain Hiking Tour
During this two days Huashan Mountain hiking tour we will challenge one of the most dangerous hiking destination in China, explore sacred Taoism’s culture, and enjoy the sunrise and cloud sea on the mountain peak.
- Test your courage at the most dangerous hiking route on Mt Hua
- Explore sacred Taoism’s culture
- View the beautiful sunrise and cloud sea on the mountain peak
- Day 1: Xian-Mount Hua:
- Day 2: Mount Hua-Xian:
Day 1 Xian-Mount Hua
Sightseeing and Activities: West Peak
Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel, transfer you to Huayin county where Mt.Hua Located. About 40 minutes alter, you will arrived in Huayin county. Take the cable car up to the North Peak, then start your hiking. Mt. Hushan is well-known for its steep and high peaks, and it enjoys a great reputation for its fall scenes, blue sky with white clouds, and the red maple leaves scattered in the valleys here and there.Today live in the hotel on East Peak.
Day 2 Mount Hua-Xian
Sightseeing and Activities: East Peak
Get up about 5:00 Am to see the sunrise in East peak(Also name Changyang Peak),it is the best place to see sunrise on Mount Hua. Then continue your hiking, challenge other peaks.At last ,take the new cable car from West peak back to the bottom.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary (Lunch).
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Tiping to guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- The electrinic car & cable car.
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.