One Day Beijing Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour
During this tour, we will hike on the Jinshangling Great Wall. Jinshanling Great Wall is the best preserved part of the Great Wall in the Ming Dynasty with many...
Code of Tour: YCT-BJ015
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Beijing
Departure City: Beijing
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Photo Hiking History Climbing
During this tour, we will hike on the Jinshangling Great Wall. Jinshanling Great Wall is the best preserved part of the Great Wall in the Ming Dynasty with many original features. It’s a good place for hiking tour, and it’s the heaven for photographers.
- Exciting hiking tour on the Jinshangling Great Wall
Day 1 Beijing City Tour:
Sightseeing and Activities: Jinshangling Great Wall
Your tour guide will pick you up at the hotel at 8:00 am (If you would like to watch the sunset on the great wall, the departure time will be delayed accordingly). It takes about 2.5 hours to the Jinshanling Great Wall, which is one of the ancient walls in China, more than 2000 years history.
We could climb up to the great wall or we could take cable car up to the great wall. We suggest you climb up to the great wall as this section is easy to hike. We start the hike from Zhuanduokou Pass, we will hike over 15 watch towers (about 5 km) and arrive at East Five – Window Tower which takes about 4 hours, come down from the East Five – Window Tower. Or we could just hike about 4 km and arrive at Houchuankou Pass which takes about 3 hours, come down from the Houchuankou Pass.
Hike level is about 3.
Then the guide and driver take you to have lunch. After lunch, transfer back to your hotel.
Note: If you would like to watch the sunset on the great wall, please let us to know when you book this tour.
- Meal as listed in the itinerary (Lunch).
- Private transfer service between hotel and Great Wall.
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Mineral water
- Airfare, tax and fuel surcharge.
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guide and driver as your wish. (Based on the well-done job of the guide and driver).
- Personal expenses.
- The electrinic car & cable car.
The quotation is different for China Public Holidays. For instance, Chinese Spring Festival,Tomb-sweeping Festival, Labor Day, Dragon-boat Festival, Mid-autumn Festival, China National Day, etc.
1.Please take Hiking boots, sticks or trekking sticks, backpack, sun-glasses, sunscreen, snacks, camera for this hiking tour.
2. The traveler whose body is not fit for the hiking such as arthritis, heart disease, hypertension, asthma, and the traveler who are drunk are not recommended to take this tour.
3. Don’t take baby less than 3 years old for this tour, and the traveler who are more than 80 years old are not recommended to take this tour.
4. Do not wear short pants.
5. Please go to toilet at the entrance of the wall before the hiking, there is no toilet on the Wall. Please carry toilet paper by yourself always.
6. This tour is not available under the following weather condition: Rain, Snow, Strong Wind, etc.