3 Days Huangshan Tour with the Yellow Mountain and Hongcun Village Tour (One Night at the Summit)
Huangshan, one of China’s major tourist destinations, is well known for its scenery, sunsets, peculiarly-shaped granite peaks, Huangshan pine trees, hot springs, winter snow, and views of the clouds from above. During this tour, we will take you to discover the beautiful Mt. Huangshan, as well as exploring the ancient towns and villages around Huangshan city: Hongcun Village, Tunxi Old Street.
- Explore the ancient towns and villages around Huangshan city: Hongcun Village, Tunxi Old Street.
- Discover the beautiful Mt. Huangshan – a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Day 1: Huangshan Arrival
- Day 2: Huangshan
- Day 3: Huangshan Departure
Day 1 Huangshan Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Hongcun Village, Tunxi Old Street
Accommodation: Huangshan city
Upon your arrival, met by the tour guide and transferred to your hotel. Then we will proceed to visit Hongcun village, a charming ancient village with a history of over 800 years. After the visit, finish today’s tour with Tunxi Old Street. Stroll among the ancient buildings and appreciate Huizhou-style architectures.
Day 2 Huangshan
Sightseeing and Activities: climbing Mt. Huangshan
Accommodation: Mt. Huangshan
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Today we will climb Mt. Huangshan. Transferred by park bus to Yungu Temple to take a cableway to North Sea Scenic Area. Enjoy the magnificent scenery as the cable car going up. Then walk to appreciate the view of the Beginning-to-Believe Peak, the Peach Blossom Peak, the Lion Peak, the Flying Stone and the Bright Summit.
The Bright Summit is one of the highest peaks and the best place to enjoy the sea of clouds. On the summit, we can see the scenery of the East Sea Scenic Area and the West Sea Scenic Area. Stay at the hotel on the mountain tonight.
Day 3 Huangshan Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Dispelling Cloud Pavilion, West Sea Grand Canyon
In the morning, we will hike to Dispelling Cloud Pavilion to the button of West Sea Grand Canyon. West Sea Grand Canyon, also known as the “Illusory Scenic Area”, is famous for its beautiful and deep natural scenery.
After lunch, take the cable way to the foot of the Mountain and be escorted to the airport or train station for your next destination. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.