1 Day Shangrila City Tour with Songzanlin Monastery and Pudacuo National Park
Shangri-La, a county-level city in northwestern Yunnan province, was formerly called Zhongdian County, where you can view the splendid natural scenery and experience local Tibetan culture. During this tour,...
Code of Tour: CDT0000001278
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Shangrila
Departure City: Shangri-La
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour: Private
Features of Tour: Nature Culture Minority
Shangri-La, a county-level city in northwestern Yunnan province, was formerly called Zhongdian County, where you can view the splendid natural scenery and experience local Tibetan culture. During this tour, we will visit two classic spots of Shangri-la: Songzanglin Monastery and Pudacuo National Park.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Explore two classic spots of Shangri-la: Songzanglin Monastery and Pudacuo National Park.
Meet your tour guide and driver at hotel lobby, then drive to Songzanlin Monastery located in the northern part of Shangri-la County. Built in 1679, the monastery is the largest Tibetan Buddhist monastery in Yunnan province and is sometimes referred to as the Little Potala Palace. It is a good chance to know about Tibetan plastic arts by admiring the architecture, painting and others in this “Tibetan Art Museum”.
In the afternoon, proceed to Pudacuo National Park, the first national park in China to meet International Union for Conservation of Nature standards. There are so many country’s plant species, mammals and bird species. Shudu Lake and Bita Hai Lake are two freshwater lakes famed as the Pearls of the plateau due to their enchanting nature beauty.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to your original departure point.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.