1 Day Kunming Stone Forest Group Tour
The Stone Forest is a notable set of limestone formations about 500 km2 located in Shilin Yi Autonomous County, Yunnan Province. Since 2007, two parts of the site, the...
Code of Tour: CDT0000009962
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming-Shilin-Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: $ 123
Type of Tour: Group
Features of Tour: Nature Culture Minority Landscape
The Stone Forest is a notable set of limestone formations about 500 km2 located in Shilin Yi Autonomous County, Yunnan Province. Since 2007, two parts of the site, the Naigu Stone Forest (乃古石林) and Suogeyi Village (所各邑村), have been UNESCO World Heritage Sites as part of the South China Karst.
- Visit the top attractions in Kunming: Stone Forest, Green Lake, Birds & Flower Market.
- Get to know Sani ethnic group and Sani culture.
Departure Dates in 2018: Every Saturday
- Jun: 23
- Jul: 14, 28
- Aug: 4, 11, 18, 25
- Sep: 8, 15, 22
- Oct: 6, 13, 20, 27
- Nov: 3, 10, 17, 24
- Dec: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
In the morning(08:30), meet the tour guide & driver at the hotel and start your Kunming tour. Drive about 85km to visit the Stone Forest.
In the afternoon, drive back to Kunming and visit Birds and Flowers Market. Then stroll around the Green Lake Park, and enjoy local dancing and music.
After the tour, drive back to hotel. Service ends.
Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
- Admission fees for all of the attractions listed in the itinerary;
- English-speaking tour guide;
- Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with experienced driver;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper;
- A bottle of mineral water everyday;
- Travel Agents Liability Insurance.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Any domestic airfares;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- All optional programs;
- Surcharge for national holiday;
- Tips to guides and drivers. (For driver: RMB150/day/group; for guide: RMB200/day/group)