2 Days Hong Kong Highlights Tour
Hong Kong is an autonomous territory on the eastern side of the Pearl River estuary in South China. During this tour, we will visit the highest mountain on Hong Kong island – Victoria Peak, the most wonderful bay in the region – Repulse Bay, as well as the Aberdeen fishing village and Stanley Market.
- Feel the vibrant atmosphere in Hong Kong.
- Visit the highest mountain on Hong Kong island.
- Explore bustling markets freely.
- Day 1: Hong Kong
- Day 2: Hong Kong Departure
Day 1 Hong Kong
Sightseeing and Activities: Victoria Peak, Aberdeen, Repulse Bay, Stanley Market
Accommodation: Hong Kong
Afterwards continue the tour with Repulse Bay and Stanley Market. Known as the Hawaii of Orient, Repulse Bay is the most wonderful bay in the region in crescent-shaped. Stanley Market is another must-go attraction of Kong Kong tour, which is a typical example of a traditional old open-air market known for its bargains with many shops selling souvenirs.
Day 2 Hong Kong Departure
Sightseeing and Activities:
Explore Hong Kong city for yourself until our guide escort you to the airport for your flight to your next destination.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.